Sex with Doctors?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the eunuch.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Got my wife a rep job and she couldn't stop laughing at how seriously unattractive 99.9% of all of the offices were. I'd bet that 90% of them are morbidly obese or over 60 years old. It's tv and the movies that make it look like hotties and studs are everywhere in medicine.

One caveat, plastic surgeons and derms can have some hot staff, but they never stay for long. Have seen a couple in peds offices, but they are young like 19, have kids and baby daddy boyfriends.

The worst cheaters are reps with reps at meetings or training.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love triangles with fatal results are in the news everyday. It's called "justifiable homicide". Nothing wrong with fooling around, but, unless you like to live dangerously, stay away from somebody else's spouse.
    My 2 cents.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Doctors or bosses?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your question is

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dated a neurosurgeon for 2 years before he proposed. I accepted then 2 months later found out he kept up a sexting relationship with an ICU nurse he slept with prior to us dating. I also found out he cheated on me with a different ICU nurse as well as a resident physician while we were dating. I then found out he cheated in a similar fashion his entire 10 year marriage with nurses, medical students, etc. Absolutely disgusting!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a catch!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advise: Marry him, then divorce him 5 days later, and you are set for life. These guys make easily $700000 a year! Don’t sleep with him, he may have an STD...Tell him on your wedding night you have your period!

10. You're a physician about as much as Charles Schumer is a republican!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah but wouldn't taking your ass for sexual harassment and what sounds like assault be worth more money than your scripts?
    By the way - one of those reps husbands is gonna end up killing you if you haven't been chased down already. You doctors are hilarious... and you put yourself in a real bad spot.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah isn't that cute...been doing it for years, reps more than happy to oblige a successful, handsome doctor...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Dr. Harvey Weinstein.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet TG did back in the day!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what they make brown paper bags for! :)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, there is the well known story of an MD in NYC who got it on with a female rep (at a dinner program no less) and got her pregnant. He ended up getting a divorce, marrying the rep and became the proud daddy of triplets! Anyone who works the territory probably now has enough info to ID the Doc.