Sex with Doctors?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a huge kick out of all these posts. The plain facts are that sex sells, even if it's just the appearance of potential sex. People acting offended because someone occasionally wants to take you up of the offer are just being hypocrites. If you show up to the office in a sexy tight dress with your boobs hanging out then you really can't act surprised or offended when someone mistakes you for a whore.

As for the outrage over married men trying for action on the side: welcome to the real world. In the US about 80% of men cheat on their wives. You can say it's morally reproachable, but that's still just the way the world is. In confidential surveys, women quite often admit to knowing about the infidelities, but decide that it's acceptable as long as it's not blatant. Again, you might not like this, but that's the way it is.

People trade sex for advantage all the time. I'm not even sure I see anything wrong with a doctor sleeping with the rep. The only part that bothers me is if it effects the prescriptions in a way that harms patients. Some docs will write scripts because the rep takes them to a football game or golf and others do it for sex. What's the difference? Sex is just another thing we do.

The thing that made me laugh the most were the people claiming to have told off a doctor who propositioned them. I think you could get away with that only once or twice before you ran into someone who would take a rude rejection personally and work to get you fired. I would strongly suggest saying "no" in a polite way. Picking an fight and being outraged is a loser's strategy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a rep rejects a doctor's advances and the doctor stops writing Pfizer products, Pfizer has a history of supporting the rep 100% of the time. There is no doctor who's prescribing has a bigger impact on Pfizer's bottom line than a lawsuit from a rep would if Pfizer pressured a rep to work in a hostile work enviornment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I must be rather naive. I've delivered babies for over 20 years. I'm not aware of
    any sex between any drug reps or doctors in the groups I've been in. Maybe because in OBGYN we dont really use many drugs other than birthcontrol pills, hormones, a few osteoporosis drugs and antibiotics that have (usually been around a long time, ie mostly generic) I'm a tall, fairly O.K. looking guy who dated a lot and is happily married now. (I agree that most docs were really geeks and nerds and never dated). The 3 top drug reps were great guys, happily married and really nice to my staff. Once, years ago, a drug rep brought me a book on Infertility, otherwise only bagels and donuts. The few female reps
    asked me to delivery their babies, so I guess I had a diferent relationship with them and was flattered that they asked me. I feel kind of ashamed and sad that so many doctors are acting like this. I asked a brilliant and mentally healthy psychiatrist (VERY rare) why so many excellent, smart, competent hardworking doctors are so wacky in their personal life, and he said that "when a person is emotionally stressed there is no emotional growth and they have been stressed since junior high school" I guess that explains the behavior, plus they lead very stressful lives. The best thing on this planet is to have the love of a good woman, IMHO. BTW, a funny story, my (very beautiful) daughter came to see me in the office one day, and the nurses were laughing because my partner (assuming she was a
    drug rep) kept asking to sign her drug pad (proves the drug rep went to the doctors office).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about what Jennie did at he corral?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you going back to night school so that you might learn to create a coherent sentence. Freaking moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BWAHAHAhahaha!

How many sales reps has Pfizer laid off? How many of thise were "trouble makers"? Thought so.

Sex sells.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet you are not aware of any affairs between doctors and patients either. Heaven forbid!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you think I met my husband???? I was a patient AND his Pfizer rep! He is 20 years older than me but we are VERY happy. Guess you could say I am his "trophy wife".

Of course we have to pay his bitch ex a bundle each month but I no longer have to drop samples for a living. Unfortunately for her, she had let herself go and had totally stopped sex. Men in their fifties still have needs you know!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a sleaze. I put my husband through med school and raised his kids and helped him pay back all of the med school bills and loved him through some tough times! And now some dumbshit Pfizer bimbo takes him away??? And for the record, I have seen you. My ass is better...my tits are better...and my face is a hell of a lot better than yours! Enjoy him! I am moving on.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry. You should have been a better wife to him. He wouldn't have wanted me so much!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the fuck cares about your stupid comments

We WANT to hear your SEX Stories...

Like the time a doctor fuck you in the ass at the Men's room while the speaker gave his boring lecture...

like the time you blew a doctor and his partner during the luncheon in which the speaker didn't show up....and you kept alternating licks between cock heads....

Or the time that a big muscle bound black proctologist open your tight hole with his dildo-sized tool.....and you claimed you were not gay !...jajajaja

Common'on let us know your stories.....i need something to jerk off badly !!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And from your words, it sounds like you need it to be a fag story!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What other kind of sex story do you expect from reps? Either guys making up stories pretending to be women or honest stories about their adventures with other guys. It is what it is.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, as we said back in the 70s, "this is some heavy shit, man."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No brah....HEAVY SHIT is what is coming out of your fag ass....

I can't believe you guys are getting butt-fuck by KOLs and Prescribers !!!
    What's wrong you People !!!
    Don't your pubics have some decency !!!!!!!!1

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a problem. I have only been married for a little over a year but I am deeply involved with TWO of my doctors. I have "been with" both of them now and find it to be quite a thrill. I make no apologies for my actions and I do not know where it will go from here. Both are more than 15 years older than me. What should I do?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should in the top five in sales...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but things are getting better and better. No one would ever guess who I am. Or that I am doing this.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be very ashamed of yourself. You are giving all the good reps like me a bad name by being a huzzy. Shame on you. If fyou had a good husband like mine you would not do what you are doing. Makes me ashamed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right !

your hubby is not only good...but fucking delicious...that big fat cock of his !!!
    asking if he knows me...George from Pfizer....I bet he will blush like the Pink Flamingo he is !

XOXO