Sexual Harassment at AZ - Are managers getting away with it?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2018 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get the pigs identified!
    One WI rep that reported her manager JL eventually was retaliated against and pressured to leave.
    Share what you know is factual.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a fact. The standard operating procedure for female reps whose manager is onto their not working and forging expenses and activities is to file a sexual harassment claim against their male manager or some policy violation by their female manager. That buys them some time while h.r. investigates their claim. 90% of the claims are found to be bogus. Yours must have been one of those.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too different from what’s going on in the entertainment industry. Female starlet wannabes who just can’t get their break in the industry blame it on male executives or superstars with a sexual harassment claim. That’s just the way the ball bounces anymore. Sad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, you can tell who the manager are by their responses... Fact of the matter is that they occur and victims fail to report. FYI, for those insecure manager that check these forums, just be a motivational leader or step down!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a female uses the harassment card to try to save her career it damages those that are truly harassed. It has happened dozens of times at AZ. Not only does it ruin the reputation and career of a manager but it damages all women who are true victims. But AZ H.R. has a reputation of siding with women and even when the male manager is found not at fault, his reputation and career is damaged forever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge lawsuit coming to Biogen. Not sexual harassment, but this should put aggressive management in place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not always the case as seen when Steve McCord was the HR. Maybe in other cases.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many case actually for which AZ has paid out big bucks to cover the incompetence of their human resources dept. There are actual cases of proven evidence tampering where H.R. manufactured lies and misrepresentations of facts. Not to mention selective interviewing of peers that destroyed people's reputations simply by the implications of their questions. AZ is a treasure trove of out of court settlements.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you are hired for your sex appeal and not for your qualification.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was part of a lawsuit. 100% correct. HR brought in employees who were willing to lie during deposition.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very much a true story. Such a shame.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100s of cases like this dating back over a decade. H.R. would interview peers with leading questions until they got the answers they were looking for. First they concluded the result they wanted, then they sought someone willing to verify. Of course the defense attorney found dozens of peers who refuted the claim and exposed the unprofessional manner in which H.R. had conducted their investigation. Many of these wrongful terminations went to court and prior to trial their manufactured evidence was so evident that AZ settled the case for six figures.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm rubbing one out in the parking lot as I wait for my rep to come back out of an office. Does that make me a pig? Man I hope she has some tissues in her glove box.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhh when she gets out tell her about the AZ pound me too program. On the leadership grid anlevel 3 pounds in the back seat.to be level 4 pound em on the hood

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, so that's what's going on in my company vehicle when you say you have to "take a phone call" and to just go ahead without me. Glad I can get you that worked up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He thinks this complaint is in the past however, an outside investigation is going on. Females no longer with the company have been contacted. They are also looking into a pair of underwear he purchased and gave the female accuser. The underwear read “I love Dicks” . A promo from a business.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ladies take notes and collect evidence. As AZ HR department is worthless. It will never be on your side.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit, it depends on who the manager is. This game has played out hundreds of times at AZ where the female feels threatened because her manager has begun to investigate her not working, faking sales activity reports etc. so she delays the process by filing a claim against her manager. She knows that H.R. must investigate her charges and during the investigation she can delay her termination and maybe get lucky and avoid it. H.R. always takes these charges seriously because of legal implications if they don't. The legal department will ultimately make the final decision, never H.R.