shady organization?

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all think ACell is a better product than both epifix and grafix

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, please, porcine products. You better check the religious status of your patients because if one of them finds out that they have a pig on them it's only a matter of time...lol.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acell is garbage....epifix is hot garbage, you figure which sounds better

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dermagraft and Apligraf are toast. Epifix taking over the show.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grafix is a superior product

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Superior to what??? Id love to know how your using it to make it better then anything else. I've seen the best results with Integra then Primatrix then Acell/Apliagraf/Dermagraft. Epifix, Grafix is really nothing to be excited about

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cathy burzik is hot

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares what you saw? Show us the data on your bovine product. That's right, there isn't any. But you saw it so it must be true.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic saw all the products and signed to distribute for Mimedx. This nonsense debate is OVER. FINISHED. See ya.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats Rich, because Medtronic does something that must be the gospel...Interesting because Medtronic doesnt sell epifix in my area

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok you must be new to device sales, there are literally hundreds, maybe thousands of clinical articles on bovine wound matrix and its success rates. I havent seen or heard of anything about amniotic tissue(Great claims for their growth factors, but thats it..Claims), soooo my question still is what makes you think epifix, versashield, Sterishield...etc is the answer??? Oh thats right, your boss told you that so its gotta be true. Please stick to selling bedpans, dressings, hemroid creams or whatever else it is your boss tells you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what you're saying is that your bovine is the same as any other bovine on the market. Great answer. So I guess you convinced us why your product is superior.

Funny you haven't heard anything. Human amniotic membrane has been known for the past 100 years. Google and you will find studies going back decades.

Human vs animal. Like I said, Medtronic will distribute for Mimedx. This debate is finished. You are a non player in this market and will be treated like another fart in the wind.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Past 100 years..for other uses, not wound care. Why dont you throw some silver dressings in your bag, it'll will do more. What does Medtronic know about wound care....again you are not very well educated.....Please stick to hemroid cream, this fart in the wind just covered your face.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong again. Now I will destroy you again with facts:

Scientific and Clinical Support for the Use of Dehydrated Amniotic Membrane in Wound Management
    Donald E. Fetterolf, MD, and Robert J. Snyder, DPM, MScDisclosures
    Wounds. 2012;24(10):299-307.

Amniotic membrane has been employed in the treatment of wounds for almost 100 years, beginning with early application of natural amniotic membrane obtained from labor and delivery to various types of burns and wounds.

So lets summarize this discussion:

1) You saw the results yourself. So it must be true and scientific.

2) Your bovine is just another bovine

3) You know more than Medtronic, looking to expand product line and researched the wound products

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luckily this is an anonymous message board so you can run away like nothing happened. Not one thing that you spouted is factually correct. I heard you have new competition in a fish product (Marigen) to join the "zoo" of animal products. I'm sure they work well on cats and dogs. We will leave the human stuff to humans.

Just Wait till a religious person sues your company for putting on animal fecal matter.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, mind if I get involved in this awesome debate?

you guys are both tools.

Thanks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess. Bovine, porcine or fish? Welcome to the zoo.

Mooo bah bah oink oink fecal matter

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got bovine? Moooooo

Does a body good.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha this product doesnt work on a cut finger...that is all

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blahahahah.......Sounds like a great product. Have you gone back to bedside pans and hemroid creams......So glad I was destroyed