Shae’s call on Wednesday ‍♀️

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2020 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shae is a fast climber. She is here for her grandeur and her resume. People like her get in, get paid, and move out before anyone can say what they actually did.

coming from a rare disease background where people actually need your product to one where physicians and patients have multiple options that offer equal efficacy and more convenience is going to be new for her.

Unfortunately, her learning cycle will be our pain.

in short, get ready for a lot of stuff that you know won’t work or doesn’t make sense. You know it, Shae doesn’t yet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I liked today on her call how all she talked about was clinical efficacy And that’s going to make Vyepti sell more than the other CPRPs lol
    When asked about insurance coverage, contracting , all these other key things in this type of market and what Amovig has its like they ignored the questions, Also they tried to say that Vyepti has good insurance coverage, 75% of the plans require a patient to fail another CGRP before Vyepti is approved , So it doesn’t matter if the doctor chooses Vyepti first over Amovig it’s not covered 75% of the times. The good coverage Vyepti has is a small percentage of all plans.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck had to spend tens of thousands on Boston Consulting Group to find out what went wrong with the Vyepti launch? Is there someone in house with a relative there? WTF?

How about ONE leave behind? A dosing card? A sell sheet?

For those at Lundbeck who don’t know, we’re out here without so much as a slim jim. We finally received a pk/pd leave behind in October (8 months after launch)?! Limited distribution options to purchase. The insurance issues come with a new product and are getting better, but the big players have us beat with lots of samples,coverage and advertising.

Not to mention compliance and their ridiculous boundaries around emails, mail, texts and phone calls (I have a new product but I can’t tell you what is is or what it’s for but I’m sure you want to meet me)! Veeva emails often either don’t go through or don’t get opened.

But it’s great. Frustrating, but great.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure that when BD bought this overpriced gem, they modeled a 35-40% MC rebate. The reality is that we will have to go closer to 60-65% to get payers to remove existing hurdles. Shananae can talk clinical benefit all she wants. The reality is that the few data points in Vyeptis favor aren’t enough to override the inconvenience to the doc or the patient.

the key in migraine is make it easy (and pay a bunch of docs to speak or do research). Most of these docs are fundamentally lazy. Migraine isn’t sexy or profitable,which is why it’s left to NPs and PAs and many migraine fellowships go unfilled each year.

Cady can keep paying his buddies to tell us what we want to hear, but until they step up their prescribing, it doesn’t really matter. They are all being paid by Biohaben, Abbvie, and Lilly anyway.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych here. Are you serious when you say they did not provide one leave behind, dosing card or sell sheet at launch ?? That tells me a few things. One, they are not serious at all about this product. Two, they may not have the money to do a correct launch, and Dunsire is still ordering plane parts to build the plane. Three, they know that with Covid, nobody wants to deal with an infusion center and all the crap that goes along with that, so they may be willing to back off until the Covid situation is better. Either way, this is a niche drug at best. I hope like hell that Alder had more than this in their R&D bag, because we sure as hell don’t.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me likely Shae. Yummy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all true regarding the sales pieces , we have the new larger iPads with the digital sales aid on them, and were expected to use that, problem is Covid hit an face to face interactions with Neuros have been nearly impossible, and then when you can’t see them, you don’t even have anything you can at least leave them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COVID has been a good litmus test for employees around the nation.

While vaccines look to curb the pandemic this spring, companies have learned which employees are hardworking and creative in getting the job done vs. those that are lazy and make excuses for “why they can’t.”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like someone who hasn’t made an office call by themselves in years, probably an ASM. Your comments illustrate just how out of touch you are with reality. The company has dropped the Vyepti ball big time, and won’t admit it. It just shows a huge lack of commitment to the drug, or maybe you have realized that it is a totally unnecessary product in a very crowded branded market. Now you expect us to cover for your inept asses!

All of Lundbeck’s me-too drugs are headed for a huge cliff when Dementia Joe and the Giggling Fool come after the industry, with Bernie and the Mob pushing like hell to stick it to this greedy industry. Then things will get worse when they raise the corporate tax rate as they promised, and you try to increase prices. No need to even mention the lack of a viable pipeline.

Happy Holidays to all.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are all the Vyepti tv commercials ?
    The Other CGRPs are literally on all the time An everywhere, heck one of them has Kim Kardashian on it.
    But we have clinical conviction.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s not Kim K, it’s the other one that looks like Giganticopithicus after Botox.

Vyepti isn’t the kind of injection a Kardashian would sign up for.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point, but why are there so many
    Amovig tv commercials?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are about the get the best VP of sales. He will be a breath of fresh air. He worked with Shae at Takeda and is fantastic

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but they didn’t sell a migraine drug
    that’s 4th to come to market in
    it’s class an has terrible insurance
    coverage.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that was sarcasm

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It makes sense that Lundbeck would go with rare disease experience for Vyepti.

The number of patients who will receive it will indeed be rare.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

butt what about him and the Shae.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rare is the word. A neurologist told me last week that it will be the very last drug he will go to after all else fails. He is a nice guy, but was just being honest. This is truly a drug in search of a market.

For all of you never-Trumpers out there that voted for Biden and the Court Jester, you may just have voted yourself out of a job! Heard The Commies, Bernie and AOC, say the pharmaceutical industry days of ripping off Americans are over, and price controls are the only answer along with other upcoming legislation.

So how would a me-too company like Lundbeck survive in such a climate? Well they sure as hell cant depend on their great R&D department, so it has to be cost cutting. Over the next year, this industry will be forced to reinvent itself. No more duplication of effort like 2 Lundbeck reps working the same territory, or 1 AM Rep selling AM and pretending to sell Rexulti. A large virtual sales force, a small AM team, and a totally redone management philosophy must take place. They could save a lot of money doing away with company cars and going to a mileage allowance. The industry will undergo a paradigm shift never seen before. Might just be Plan B time.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren’t you the clown that insisted Trump would win the election? I’m sure most companies would be glad to be rid of you.