Shame on you PPS

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For not caring about your employees. For sending bottle fed immaturity to "manage" people. First it's someone who manages by non-management "figure it out" there isn't training on this. RIDUCULOUS! And it sucks for you as you try to figure out how or where to look for information on accounts so you can make this work - you're a bright, intelligent go-getter, right? And hey, you passed that Chally. Well, as you are trying to be diligent with no training on how to run reports or what to look for in closing gaps..you can make it because you're no dummy. So pass this step, and you get challenge number two.... A wet nosed youngin' that trys to micro manage you to death. Brain? You have one? " Oh but I don't." The Regional Manager in town last year..LAST YEAR....and all had the "opportunity" to meet with her..but oh (dumb ass) doesn't give anyone time, location, details.... But then I'm thinking..well it wasn't important to her either...it comes from top-down, right? Wouldn't you WANT to meet your field people? Dang, If I were building a solid team of achievers...(just sayin)
    So last blast for tonite....SHAME ON YOU...when your people are sick or injured. Hello??? Doesn't it even matter if one ended up in the hospital, or are otherwise totally incapacitated? Management, you are a bunch of no feeling zombie idiots. Where's the support? Where is the "hope you're on your feet soon".....There is just no fixin' this train-wrecked company. If you are reading this....REALLY. Don't apply. Don't waste any portion of your time or talent in this company. I had a couple of VERY talented people contact me regarding PPS. I just COULDNT give them a good review. Just don't. Really. VERY BAD ROI.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly!wait until mgmt gets on here "you're a loser" "it is what you make of it" "you didn't try hard enough" "you'll never have a better opportunity than this with any other dme company" "our training provides you with everything you need to be successful" "you're lazy"..........the first day AFTER pps is the best day of anyone's life

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! What is PPS doing to everyone???? This is crazzzzzzzy!!! It is so sad that people have to spend their holiday time writing paragraphs about this NONSENSE of a company!
    Maybe this company is a hobby for the owners, and they are using it as a TAX WRITE OFF?????

Make sense to everyone???? Which means they will never sell, unless, they get the deal of a lifetime!!!

TO ALL EMPLOYEES:

WAKE UP AND KEEP RUNNING. YOU ARE BETTER OFF WORKING AS A WAITER/WAITRESS. IF YOU NEED MEDICAL, WORK PART TIME AS A BARISTA, AT STARBUCKS! TRUST ME, OVERALL, YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER TIME ANNNNND you will work LESS hours and make MORE money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we had a tech fired for taking a week off for his honeymoon. we had a pcc fired BECAUSE the company quarintined him for fear of swine flu later to find out he didn't and oops you didn't hit your numbers so bam he's fired. another pcc was fired for refusing to drop off and pick up pulse ox's after 7pm. all pcc's at one ceneter lacking leadership or direction were fired within 6mo of each other BECAUSE the rd kept firing the dm (3 in 12mo). 2 pcc's who were fired for not hitting numbers (with the company for 4 months) had 2 total ride alongs with their dm, while 2 dm hand picked pcc's each had 2 ride alongs a week. 1 pcc was fired for not leaving his child's hospital bed side to meet a traveller. 1 tech was fired because he couldn't cover 2 center territories in time.......los angeles county territories.......he tried for 3 weeks but got so many complaints he was fired. how can you cover two centers in LA? pps is garbage

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure there are a few successful PCCs, that are out there. So, my question is, what are THEY doing DIFFERENTLY, that is making them more successful, over other reps??

I am sure they are NOT forging CMNs. Is it that they are working 12-15 hours a day?

Or, is it that they have a GREAT WORK ETHIC, and others LACK IT???

If you don't WORK HARD, you will NOT be successful. I am talking from experience.

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS TO SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and LAZINESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, EITHER!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol. management couldn't keep off could you. and once again, calling anyone who doesn't work for the company lazy. just like the other poster said you would do. how predictable.

anyone who disagrees with pps' habitual act of firing HARD WORKING employees who have real world issues outside of the PPS cult is labeled "lazy", "cheater", "unethical". who was talking about forging cmn's? who was talking about poor work ethic? so those who work for pps have great work ethic and those who left the company don't? wow, aren't you a tad bit arrogant coming from a company that is openly mocked by the competition and healthcare providers. where systematic medicare fraud is festering at every center.

to anyone thinking of working for this company take a look at your crack team of managers quote above. the bully in kindergarten having his pants pulled down attacking everyone by calling them lazy. this is what you have to look forward too after they fire you for being human

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen #6. Laziness certainly isn't the issue. I've seen the hard work, give-it-all-you got work ethic at the expense of everything else. In the end, PPS doesn't give a crap about their employees or their families. Toxic. The issue is piss poor management. No wonder the practitioners think this company is a joke. No wonder the company coaches on overcoming the objections of how many different PPS PCC's come through their doors. How many more sales could be obtained from guarding AGAINST the extreme turnover- from even feigning care for their employees and the patients they are providing 'service' for. Make sure everyone gives the ratings this company deserves on glassdoor. Get the word out! Patients beware, Practitioners beware. Employees beware. Toxic environment. Toxic company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VERY TRUE! I've worked as a Pharma rep and for other DME's and have NEVER gone through the "rejection" training like at PPS. After moving on and describing this "rejection" training my regional said it's kind of a joke among the industry. Hate to defend myself after reading the other posts but I was not let go for not hitting numbers so no need to call me lazy. I found a better opportunity, making more money, less micro management. I wake up every morning knowing my clients look forward to seeing me. While with PPS it was a horrid feeling every day. Clients had zero respect for me and the company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#5 (management =-) do, reveal yourself. Please explain the "know from experience" on hard work and success. Do you REALLY think PCC's in this company AREN'T given it their all? REALLY????? Please explain how 16 -17 hour days don't equate to good "work ethic". And what IS up with the forging CMN''s stories....that always get's thrown in the mix. INTERESTING!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you wonder why the best 15 PCC have left the company? very very poor management plain and simple.

When management starts asking people like DM/RD and PCC to perform work tasks on Sunday, well then you know something is wrong. PPS does not know what to do. We now have a new VP of HR called people and culture or something stupid like that, but it does not make a diference. People have complained to her about all this extra weekend work, but she doesnt do crap cuz Kane boy wants it this way.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! That's pretty bad that they have employees working on Sunday!

It definitely sounds like Kane is under severe pressure to keep the company alive!!!!

I actually feel bad for him.........he is doing what it takes, to stay above water,or, if not, I am sure he may end up losing his position.

Looks like PPS will not be in existence much longer.........

Everyone, start your NEW search, if you have not already!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

could you talk your employees with a little more respect? why must you dumb down your sentences when speaking to them? everyone has a method of delivery and yours is very condescending. i appreciate your attempt at self deprecation but you're kind of a diick. plus we all know who it is but if i use your name it will just get deleted. i find it insulting that you mock your employees for working on sundays. you remind of me of the opening 10 minutes of blazing saddles when they wouldn't send the horses and they docked someone for sleeping on the job. the difference is you're not funny but the similarity is that your employees find you disgusting. WOW, i can't believe you mocked your employees for not wanting to work on sunday's. again, future employees, say hello to your leadership. pps has hit rock bottom when the man at the top mocks employees for questioning 7 day work weeks to make up for his own mismanagement.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed. The mocking from management is a window to the heart of the ugliness within

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pps 7mm in the hole. Now how manymore people do you think Kane will have to hire to fix this problem.

Kane stop reading management books and start managing!!!!! WTF are you doing. You have made some very poor management choices shall we review? Ok Let's!

Nancy M Reimbursement VERY BAD HIRE
    C McKenna-Shaw- I guess you should have listened to her, kicking your self aint you
    Y Cordoza- Shoulda listened to her too, then maybe your revenue wouldn't be so F***** UP
    C Martin-You gave him way to much control, cuz you dont know how to be a good judge of character! He is the reason we are broke.
    Ian-DASH MAN- Seriously??? Do you have any idea how many people are looking for jobs in the sales organization? Do you?? Look at the list of people in the top 10 that have left (pcc veterans)
    PMO-VP quit, know why? I mean the real reason?? Read one of your books to figure it out

Moving Jason A to Operations? Real smart, he's the only one that can sell.

And the new VP of HR???? SERIOUSLY, she has about as much personality as the last douche VP of people and culture- she needs to fire herself and several executives, then we can have some culture and CLASS!!

And thanks for making me take my vacation this Christmas, you have ruined my plans for later this year when I was going to take a nice vacation, but because PPS can't manage their business they make everyone else suffer- what a bunch of dick heads!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the Wall of Shame coming. Displayed like the scarlet letter. Wear it PPS. Own it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One more hip-hip-horray to post on the exodus of PCC's leaving. Halleluiah! Good talent....move it on out of there. YOU don't have to be made to feel like shit. YOU are talented, personable and self driven....just get out of there! Step out on the faith of your abilities. Do it today. You will be able to BREATH tomorrow! (without bottled 02 ;)
    ~just do it!~ You do NOT have to buckle to the terrible tyranny.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick heads, I say! Nice Post! It's nice to see that some people at corporate, or close to corporate knows what clowning is goin' down....No fixin' stupid!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG PPS is at it again. Now Russ is leaving, WTF, Kane, are you listening? Please take head out of ASS, you may be the CEO, but you are no LEADER

Just because you hate a few other executives, don't take it out on the rest of us, grow up

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK I am going to post daily from now on

Mr. Kane, CEO of Pacific Pulmonary Services, please resign your position. You are not doing the company any good.

I will respost everyday

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, Russ left, Rick left, another DM was let go. Numerous PCC'S are looking to leave right after the new commission plan comes out.(many have already applied at other companies) Kane, does not care. He is surrounding himself with cronies so he can continue to laugh all the way to the bank as he drives the company into the ground. If you think this company is in bad shape now, just wait. It is about to get MUCH worse after they make the changes they are planning. This company is history. The only peope hanging on now are those who can't get another job elsewhere.