Shame on you WH

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2019 at 12:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poorly executed layoffs

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trash human

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way this went down was so unprofessional and a complete joke .
    If I get laid off I will call all my neurologist and tell them that I was laid off and you don’t have to write Nuedexta anymore for me. And Avanir might not believe this but most doctors prescribe Nuedexta because of the rep they don’t write it because oh there’s a PBA patient let me use Nuedexta, no , they’re doing it because of the rep and relationship
    sure Nuedexta can help some patients but they’re not going to go out of their way to look for PBA ,the only reason they do it is because of the rep. If I get laid off I will be calling everyone of my key physicians and tell them hey you don’t need to write Nuedex anymore , and it will totally be no skin off their back , heck it will actually make their life easier because Nuedexta is a pain in the ass to write and get approved. They can use a generic Prozac or Lexapro for PBA and it probably will work just fine.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be better than Avanir!! I hope you’re better than all that! It’s not a good look for you, I promise. Nor is it for the drug, which you’ve sold. You’ve stood by it for so long and now what? You’ll tell them you’ve been lying to them, from the jump? It’s bad form. In all fairness, “go high, when they go low”. I know everyone’s as pissed and angry as I am. This is an absurd way, they’ve chosen to handle this lay-off.... but you never know where or who you’ll end up working with or for and you don’t want your legacy, to end in lies and affect your future. Lies breaks trust easily. So all the work you’ve done here, becomes null and void.

So please do and be better than that!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, well said. Think about your colleagues who are left behind that might end up calling your old customers. It’s not fair for them having to sell Nuedexta to support their family. It’s a tough time to go through this during the holidays. Please don’t make the damages worse.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma guys. Wish well and move on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Already done. This drug is a joke, a joke, a joke. So is the company. Give me my severance. I've lined up another gig. Embarrassed for any people left here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please DON'T do that, the reflection is on you, not Avanir, let it play out. You never know when you may have to face these physicians

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to call the doctors, just send them links to cnn articles and tell them cnn reporters might follow them if they prescribe NDXTA.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just found out they let Arsenio go that was a bad business move for them. He’s one of the best....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cnn reporters should be shot!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least he gets 11 months full
    pay severance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And didn’t he have a baseline of like 500 Nuedex Scripts a quarter, he should call all his doctors and tell them to never write
    another Nuedexta script again.
    The guy was with Avanir for like nine years and has won multiple P club awards. Wow, talk about loyalty lol
    How do you explain this descion grow grow Greg ?