Shameful

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: Defintition of "Farthog"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=farthog

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company directives are often meaningless. The Aqua delivery system allows you to follow your universe. This enables you to follow the true path for your existence! This will enable you to achieve true peace and happiness!
    Everyone benefits from the Aqua delivery system, including HR and leadership!!
    Follow your universe, and allow peace (and common sense) to come into your life!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When one follows the Aqua delivery system their bowl system will flow freely so as NOT to become a FARTHOG. Let your frustrations go and embrace the blissful embrace of the Aqua WAY.

You will find morning happiness that will allow your digestive system to always be regular and fragrence free!;)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without the Aqua delivery system, stupidity often flows into your life. Your universe becomes impossible to follow, and correct life decisions are often lost!
    So give your future a real chance! Choose the Aqua delivery system and follow your universal path towards eternal peace and happiness!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: company directives MUST be followed! ! Read P&P sections 3 thru 11.

YES you worthless reps who just fake calls are like farthogs. Thst wad not intended to be humorous.

Leadership follows this thread and will take appropriate action if the stupidity is not halted. Just get to work and stop complaning. You were highered to sell not post on CP ! ! ! !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, from your postings, you are in direct conflict with the Aqua delivery system, and unable to follow your universe.
    Reading any written sections, and being concerned about "leadership" following this, or any other thread, is "meaningless nonsense".
    If you are aligned with your universe, and follow your universal pathway, peace and success will always be yours!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a senior manager (DM) I find your post almost scary. A rep is supposed to obey the directions from the leadership. Please leave the Company if you can't obey your orders.Its culprits like you who make my job miserable.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have said on several occasions, I do not work for "the company".
    You need to stop fighting the Aqua delivery system, and stop blaming any misguided directions that are not coming from leadership. You need to "get right" with your universe.
    Follow your universe, so that you may achieve real eternal peace in your life!
    You seem to be flying around like a bird that has lost his sense of direction and identity! You need to follow your universe in order to grasp your true direction in life! This is the only way to achieve that serenity you obviously are seeking!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it funny how you refer to yourself as a "senior manager (DM)"!

If in fact you are a DM, you are low-middle tier manager. You would report to one of the two sales directors that report to SE who report to TW who reports to the company.

"leave the Company if you can't obey your orders".....Walk carefully....there is a long list of DM that have been shown the door by pushing the reps. Aqua has a lush of an HR department that will listen to the whining of the reps and then kick you to the street.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This site is getting degraded by imposters, nit pickers and therefore the HR team and Senior DMs must chime in again beit on the weekend.

First off, there are NO plans for any layoffs in the upcoming year. In fact unknown to most on CP is that there are a number of blockbuster products in the late stages of development and will be announced in 2016. FDA approval will not be required for one of the products !! It works great ! Bet you cannot imagine what it is used for ! ! !

Second, Senior DMS are considered part of middle-high tier management, you simply do not have a low-middle tier manager receiving a base pay of $240K PER ANNUM !!

Thirdly, there are no lushes in HR.

So standby friends for a glorious ride next year. Pleaase halt the nonsense posts, leave our DMs to just do their job, and wait for 2016 Q1 announcements.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take a stab at it, based on a quick google search.

Veltin and altabax from stiefel

And then from Poli Group:
    Ciclopoli - branded generic for onychomychosis
    Sililevo - you can buy this on Amazon in Denmark
    Zeloglin - reduces stinging and burning from rosacea

Does that sum it up?

And 240k base for dm's... Really?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ask that with the holliday season quickly approaching, that you all make an effort to seek the Aqua delivery system! You may then be able to follow your universe, and achieve the eternal peace you should strive for!
    Following your universe should be your goal for the up- coming new year! It is the ONLY way to true salvation and happiness in your life!
    Ciclopoli, Sililevo, and Zeloglin have NO place in your universal pathway!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, I AM a real Senior DM, although not making $240K, more like $160K. But why I am posting is that the repetitious thread of 'following your own universe' is an outright fraud and could be construed as 'every rep does his/her own thing'. I have had a number of worthless reps over the years who followed this philosophy and all had to be terminated for lack of meeting their numbers.

You reps out there must follow the Company adopted sales practices. Anything else will lead to failure. I suspect the 'universal pathway' poster is a termionated employee who is now at a career dead end, and wants to create mischief.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's difficult to not feel sorry for the above poster. He seems to be quite lost in his effort to dilute my postings! Being lost is not uncommon for someone who chooses NOT to accept the Aqua delivery system. He is therefore, unable to follow his universal path. Sad.
    Life is about happiness and success and peace. Real success in life is greatly achieved by following the direction of your universe!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not feel sorry for me, I make a base of $173K plus B&C. My RD loves me. I have many reps working for me and I have indoctrinated them on the proper way to sell. Not your universal path crap that you probably got in your mail order MBA Business Course ! What a pity you do not see the light.

Anyway, best of luck with your 'approach' but I wouldn't be surprised to see you the first to get sacked, even tho some other poster says no layoffs in '16.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for you because of the "hate" that comes through in your mindless, phoney blundering! And I feel sorry for you because without the Aqua delivery system, and without being able to follow your universal path, your future will be one of uncertainty and perhaps failure!
    You will never know true peace and serenity for your entire life!
    I can never be "sacked" because I am not employed by Aqua Pharmaceuticals. Nor have I ever been. You should already know this by now!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT YOU DONT WORK HERE???? THEN GIT OFF !!! YOUR CRAP IS BAD NEWS. YOU MUST WORK FOR OUR ENEMIES !!!!!!!!!

SO GIT OFF NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your entire life consists of having enemies because you have no clue how to achieve real peace and happiness! Posting at 4:45 AM shows the world that you have such incredible turmoil going on inside of you! You need to accept the Aqua delivery system. Please, let your universe guide your direction throughout your life so that you may achieve eternal peace and serenity and happiness!
    I have been retained by Aqua Pharmaceuticals to assist employees in discovering the Aqua delivery system!
    Don't allow the "demons" and "enemies" to overtake your own life. You will discover that they are non- existant in your life!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP THIS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP THE NONSENSE YOU ARE POSTING YOU CULPRIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED LOYAL EMPLOYEES !!!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want loyalty, you should offer it to your employees as well... That typically helps