Shameful

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for clarifying, Bob!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is really quite sad, but in a way, somewhat amusing!
    The Aqua delivery system will always be the pinnacle in achieving success in your life. It leads to the ability to follow one's universal pathway of truth!
    Only those who are terribly misguided and lack intellegence avoid the Aqua delivery system.
    Eternal peace and serenity can only be achieved by following your own individual universe!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE FULL OF SH!T. YOU ARE A DISGERACE ! The Aqua Delivery sytem is an invention of your DEMENTED mind. We have been successful for years with an idiot like YOU !!!!!!! I am a top rated DM and I always XCEED my numbers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use my proven techniques and my boys use it also. IT WORKS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT ROCK AND STOP YOUR FARTING !!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine having to deal with someone so sick and so disgusting! And this half- wit is considered a top- rated DM? Nah, he's truly the bottom of the barrel!
    He's really nothing more than a joke! I feel sorry for his "boys". I don't believe (or care) he's a manager. Being a degenerate is difficult to hide, for very long!
    We all know the Aqua delivery system is the only way to begin your journey! Following your universe brings eternal peace and serenity to your soul.
    So, let his rantings continue towards his personal destruction. WE know the truth about our present and our future! Always follow your universe for guidance!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting strange... For years I thought aqua man was the crazy one (and drinking the company kool-Aid), but now he seems to have switched sides. I don't know what to think!! I actually want to follow my universe now!! I'm sitting here wondering, "what the hell am I doing at Aqua!!!" My biggest prescribers are being paid by the company, and we are selling generic products!! Honestly this is so dumb and we are impacting the world in no way (other than to suck money out of insurance companies) seriously what the hell are we doing!!

And for the "top rated DM"... There are no top rated DM's at Aqua.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU HAVE TO STOP YOUR RANTING!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE DEMENTED
    FOOL WHO DRANK THE KOOLAID!!!!!!!

I AS A LEADER ORDER YOU TO STOP POSTING THIS CRAP.

IF YOU ARE AT PEASE THAN STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FARTBAG STINKS ALLL THE WAY TO THE COAST.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been said by those wiser than me, that posting at "odd" times often is a sign of fear, and possibly mental illness! This is obviously the case with this "creature". He obviously has great difficulty sleeping. He has no purpose in his life.
    In a way, I'm glad he posts for all to see. It is an example of why it is so important to accept the Aqua delivery system, and the possible personality disorder(s) if the Aqua delivery system is avoided.
    As with this poor soul, you will not be able to follow your universal path which leads to serenity and peace. The Aqua delivery system will simplify your existance!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU DONT GIT IT, WE LEADERS WORK 24/7, THERE IS NO SUCH DELIVERY ILLUSION AS YOU MENTION. YOU HAVE GONE PARANOIDAL. DR Z HAS READ YOUR POSTS AND DIAGNOSED YOU AS A MENTAL NIMROD. YOU ARE THEREFORE NOT FIT TO WORK.

SO GIT OFF THIS THREAD NOW! !!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental illness is really quite contrary to the Aqua delivery system.
    We are able to see by his postings of mental degeneracy, why following your universe is so important. He is so obviously unable to exist outside of the delusional vacuum he has created for himself. Clearly, he has become narcissistically self- absorbed! He can ever attain his full potential. He will never achieve inner peace and serenity without following his universe. And he does NOT know how to accept the Aqua delivery ststem. Pity him! Study him! He is everything you DO NOT want your existence to become!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THESE CRAZY POSTS MUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED A SHRINK TO UNTANGLE THE NUERONS IN THAT AREA BETWEEN YOUR EARS. THE COMPANY HAS A REFERRAL SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

Now back to business, we need reps who comply with our Proven sales techniques. Leadership knows what works. DMs know how to push our line, follow them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Leadership knows what works"? If that were the case than why have you experienced a exodus of DSM and reps in the past 3 years.

Aqua's success lies in its ability to skirt the pharma code guidelines and pay "advisors".

Case in point: 2 years ago Aqua sold the benefits of Monodox for its ability to be taken with/without food. Now that Monodox gas generic intrusion you switch to a hyclate.

You were able to convince prescribers to switch to an inferior delivery due to your advisor programs not your selling skills.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership does know what works, paying for prescriptions. That's why they don't care when good reps leave. They think they can continue to get prescriptions with all that cash.

Welcome to Warner chilcott!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total nonsense, you must hate our company.... we care grately when a top rep leaves. We know the importance of a strong rep team !!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the Aqua delivery system is the true pathway to peace!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is! I feel comfortable following my Universal direction! The Aqua delivery can be the most important thing in life!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone within this thread is dumb. Anyone with 1/2 a brain realizes that the Aqua Delivery System posts are from a bot. And before anyone argues, bots are so ridiculous these days, they are programmed to respond to key words within ANY post. The fact that anyone would get worked up over these posts is silly. The fact that anyone would actually buy into these posts is crazy. However, even I have to admit that they are amusing, which must be why I continue to log back in and read.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a pathetic post from a moron who distrusts management and obviously supports the contention that the Aqua delivery system actually works. There is no such system. We DMs trane our reps on how to push product.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all have has the merriest Christmas!
    Reading some of these posts is amazing The above post, written by someone pretending to be a DM is amusing! "We Dms TRANE our reps..............." Truly an idiot and someone who should be laughed at! Can someone really spell so poorly? And be a DM?
    The Aqua delivery system is perhaps the most important part of your being. You need the Aqua delivery system to discover your universe, so you may achieve eternal peace and serenity.
    Trying to go through life without following your universal pathway will only result in unhappines, failure, and an inability to attain direction in your life! Choose success!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob,
    For a Senior DM that is making 240k a year base, I would have thought that you would have used "spell check"! I might be a FARTHOG, but at least I know how to spell.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He lacks so much by his avoidance of the Aqua delivery system! You are correct.
    May I suggest that everyone make an effort in 2016 to accept the Aqua delivery system. It is so important to follow your universe and achieve eternal peace!
    Negativity has no place in your life. Follow your universal pathway!