Shameful

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Special note from HR: The above post as well as the other spouting BS about the 'delivery system' are non-professional and the culprit will be dealt with severely when leadership receives a call on the tipster line. We are honing in. And yes, we pride ourselves in helping those tormented by mental disorders and professional jealousy and will treat this individual pro bono. We realize there is only one individual posting this crap.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are quite funny! This post made me laugh, and should make others laugh as well!
    Well, yes you are certainly correct when you say that ONE individual is posting about the Aqua delivery system. I'm the only one hired by Aqua Pharmaceuticals to help employees realize their full potential!
    The importance of the Aqua delivery system can't be denied. It allows you to fully accept YOUR universe, and following your universe leads to eternal peace, serenity, and success in life. Your universe is your "roadmap" for your future. Follow it! Your existence may depend upon it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called kick backs people and its illegal what you are doing. When you get caught and you will the home office and your area manager will throw your ass under the bus and protect theirs. Send anonymous letters to the OIG...Office of the investigator General...that will definitely get their attention.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not only very funny, but you are also quite "dumb"! (Kick backs, really?)
    May I strongly suggest you accept the Aqua delivery system, as many others have! You will then be able to follow your universal pathway! This is what life is all about!
    There is no reason to go through life all "cluttered" and distraught. Achieving eternal peace and true happiness should always be your goal!
    You appear to be too "constipated" to achieve your full potential in life!
    As I have often stated, I am NOT an Aqua employee. I am an Aqua consultant.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: So now we know...a "consultant". Please get off this thread and NEVER return ! This is for EMPLOYEES only. We have been wasting our time trying to figure out who you are and have queried numerous employees, etc. Please no more, we will forgive you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A very, very pathetic poster who desperately needs the Aqua delivery system.
    I have a signed contract as a "consultant" with Aqua Pharmaceuticals. Of course, I cannot violate the terms of my contract. My contract with Aqua runs through 2017.
    Everyone needs to discover the Aqua delivery system, and then follow their own universal path to peace, success, and serenity! I am here to assist with helping employees to become happier, more successful, and to discover the benefits of a "complete" existence! This can ONLY be achieved by first accepting the Aqua delivery system, and then following your individual universal path!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GIT OFF HERE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well put Craig B. Good luck as you make your transition.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF THESE CRAZY POSTS ARE FROM CRAIG THEN HR WILL GET IN THE LOOP AND DEAL WITH HIM!!!!! NEVER SUSPECTED HE WAS THE IMPOSTER!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It somewhat saddens me to see so much garbage, stress, and conflict on this board.
    It appears several people are not at all in "sinc" with the Aqua delivery system. It is tragic therefore, that these folks will never achieve real lasting peace in their lives!
    By denying the Aqua delivery system, they block- out their chances to follow their universal pathways. So very sad!
    I know that many of you here have learned to accept the Aqua delivery system, and are following your universe towards peace, serenity, happiness and success!
    To the negative posters, it's not too late "wake- up".

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRAIG YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Craig (or his wife) is the Aqua Delivery Poster, then do you REALLY think that HR will "DEAL" with him? Craig was the owner who hired Lisa (HR).

My guess is that the Aqua poster is the other previous owner, Jay.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a DM I agree with this post. No way is C the poster of all the crap on the delivery system. He has tight control of HR. I am not familiar with this Jay fellow so cannot comment here.

We will figure out who the poster is and he/she will get terminated.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, the above poster appears to be as "sick" and as "lost" as some of the other lost souls who post here! Pitiful!
    As I have said many times, I do not now, nor have I ever worked for Aqua Pharmaceuticals!
    I am a consultant, whose goal is to make everyone aware of the huge benefits of the Aqua delivery system, and the importance of following you universe!
    Following your universe allows an individual to have a roadmap to live his/ her life. Your universe will lead you in a pathway of peace, serenity and success! Your life will be one of love and goodness! But first, you must "grasp" the Aqua delivery system!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on you. If you were a DM, you would know that Jay G was a cofounding partner at Aqua.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course I know the founders. I KNOW that Jay is not posting here like an idiot like the "delivery creature". The "delivery Creature" is one sick, demented and emotionally unbalanced mammal.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. It was an order.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are you trying too say? what was an order? to post the BS abt a "delivery system"??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been quite concerned lately about the obvious "ignorance" expressed by posters on this board.
    The Aqua delivery system is the first step one must take to discover your universe.
    As you should well know by now, your universe serves as a roadmap for the direction of your life. And you need to follow your universe to achieve peace, serenity, success, and of course, love!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully, the last couple of days have enabled some of you to reflect upon the Aqua delivery system, and its importance in your life! It is essential in being able to accept and follow your universe!
    Your universe is there to allow you to really achieve peace in your life. Closely following your universal path allows your very existence to be understood. Once you understand this, your life becomes joyous!