Shameful

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GIT OFF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU FARTBAG GIT OFF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE JUST AN IMPOSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the word you are trying to spell is G-E-T. Now that's better, isn't it?
    You are obviously VERY much in need of the Aqua delivery system! Somehow, you have become disconnected with life, and all the good things it holds!
    My advice is that you seek the Aqua delivery system. You'll find that your anger and hatred will also subside.
    When you discover your universe, and begin to follow its pathway, true eternal peace will then follow! Serenity, success, and happiness will also "bathe" your very existence! But you must take the first step.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GIT OFF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is so very rare that a person so "clogged- up" and mentally constipated as yourself, has such difficulty conversing with other human beings!
    It must be so very difficult for you to communicate!
    But rest assured, the Aqua delivery system will be of great help to you! It may even cure most of your mental difficulties! But you must take the first step in grasping the Aqua delivery system. Following your universal pathway will then soon follow! I wish you well in your efforts to become "whole" again!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another example of the quality "rep hires" at Aqua. Let me guess....you are apart of special(ty) sales team. The one that rides the short yellow bus to work.

Poster: Its nap time! Go back to your play pen and take a rest break.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I have stated numerous times, I am NOT an Aqua hire. I DO Not now, nor have I ever been directly employed by Aqua Pharmaceuticals. I was hired by upper management to help Aqua employees live a more productive and fruitful existence!
    The Aqua delivery system in conjunction with following your universe leads to a peaceful and more blistful existence! Only YOU will benefit! Choose the Aqua delivery system.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS A MEMBER OF LEADERSHIP I KNOW WE WOULD NEVER HIRE SUCH A NO-OP AS YOU SO GIT OUT OF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU----- A member of "Leadership"? No, I'm afraid I don't believe it! It's out of the question!
    You are a mixed- up, angry, lost soul, who needs desperately to accept the Aqua delivery system! Your universe would not have led you in the feeble, misguided direction you have chosen for yourself.
    You are to be pitied. Clearly, your lack of intellegence begs for you to follow your universal path.
    And once again, the word is spelled G-E-T.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK my spelling is not 100% but I was hired to lead not write.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you also hired to buy generic products, then put a specialty pharmacy behind them to prevent generic intrusion, raise the price slowly through the years, point your finger at valeant because they are the real criminals, pay the top 4 to 8 providers in every territory to "speak" for your products, and promote your products off label?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait... No... I was asked to come up with a new slogan. Apparently they used "stronger together" twice.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wait until aqua man and the person who can't spell "get" both attack you at the same time. Surely they aren't both the same person!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I can assure you that I'm NOT the very mixed- up leadership guy!
    He knows nothing about the Aqua delivery system, and what it means to follow your universe! It's really so very simple to follow your universal path to peace, serenity and success.
    Some people try so hard to "fight" what is destined for an individual. What is destined for an individual to live out their life.
    Not accepting the Aqua delivery system is a sin!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I FIND YOU AN OFFENSIVE STINKING FARTBAG !! WE WORK HARD IN LEADERSHIP TO GET RID OF THE USELESS IDIOTS WHO CAN PHILOSOFIZE ALL DAY LONG> YOU ARE USELESS TO THIS GRATE COMPANY SO GIT OFF HERE !!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I MENT GET OFF HERE !!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometimes you just have to let the garbage just float away with the wind!
    An individual's sickness, mental deficiency, or just plain stupidity, often times must be let go, until that individual implodes within himself. Sad but true, that we may have this situation at Aqua today.
    In his case, the Aqua delivery system remains a lost event in his terribly misguided life.
    Sadly, he will never know true peace, serenity and success!
    He is a loser who will simply wander aimlessly through life, never achieving anything worthwhile, and unable to follow his universal pathway. He has indeed become a "lost soul".

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the best post that I have ever read on Café Pharma!

The only item I would like to add is:
    Were you hired to promote a Doxy product on the strength of its Monohydrate and coached to sell the benefits of taking a pill with or without food, only to switch the selling message to support an inferior hyclate because you had heavily generic intrusion on the monohydrate?

Was it your strong "sales message" or the fact that you pay 4-8 provider per territory to "advise" on switching from a monohydrate to hyclate?

18. Just a seperate FYI here: I was fortunate to have been able to attend the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas! The writer of that seperate post is correct- Driverless cars were really the big hit of the Show! Very interesting!

19. Gordon Gekko

Gordon Gekko Guest

"Diver-less cars" should be something Aqua looks into for our fleet program. It will fit in with our "Sales-less representative" that could not close for business if there lives depend upon it.

But then again, why do we need reps to sell/close when we pay advisors to happily prescribe our generic products.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. The reps ARE the company. We make the sales that bring in the revinew. The slugs in management shove the kool aid at us but we are to smart to drink it.