Share price

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013 at 4:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch! Share price down ~10% since 3rd quarter results revealed! Karma or bad management?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the stock shpold rise all the deadbeats are being cleared out! Ive been gone for two years would come back now that Vogel and Others finally being flushed!!! Who has been the latest sent packing?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of Jerrys deadbeat frauds have been exposed it was only a matter of time.Where did that loser end up? Hopefully with the other washed up Jersey shore losers.UNEMPLOYED

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where did Jerry and his band of frauds end up?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did that shit bag Vogel finally get booted? What the hell took so long? At 60 years old doubtful many companies will see any value in hiring him. He caused a lot of people a lot of misery. Glad to see he got shot canned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everything that guy was involved in was a fraud!!! Everyone at Nobel knows that!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Panthera Dental, the only company that would hire him- a payback big time, a la Soprano LOL
    Panthera Dental is the new Quebec City CAD/CAM company started at the very same grounds where for just a few years ago (?!?) Nobel Biocare paid millions to acquire so called BioCad “company” i.e. software stolen from the French University (!) and “started” by the very same small business gangsta, Bernard Robichaud & the Robichaud family
    So how come it is a payback time for Jeffry Vogel !?!
    Well, remember our previous friend Kevin Mosher who at the time was Nobel Biocare CEO and the very best friend of Jerry ? LOL
    Well, in accordance to Keving, Jerry was the one who did an amazing job and discovered that “jewel”, BioCad and was consistently sent to Zurich to sell the idea to Nobel Biocare board that subsequently make them pay millions of dollars for stolen CAD/CAM software and almost empty building in Quebec City –amazingly and foolishly they fck did! LOL
    Btw, that was the start of Nobel’s downfall and R&D emptiness
    So for you who believed in NJ environment and liked Sopranos, the saga continues LOL>>> remember our previous friend Kevin Mosher who at the time was Nobel Biocare CEO >>> well, at that very same time he was the very same guy who signed and gave contract with some foolish prices to Clear Choice group, making Nobel a dying addict and ruining the very last prestige Nobel ever had >>>well my friends hold on >>>> just recently he just become the very CEO for the Clear Choice group LOL LOL LOL
    Now you tell me who at Nobel is keeping the pants not falling below the knees in order to keep all these CAD/CAM bars not going to Jeffry in Quebec in serving Clear Choice addicting demands. LOL >>> and how long before John Cox, wherever he is, becomes “All-On-4 most sought after expert” and joins Clear Choice LOL…..oh I like Sopranos and now you know everything LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good God.

Clear Choice is doomed.

Bail, quickly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is going on?! I work for one of the clearchoices and it sounds like they are about to start clearing house (aka thinning the heard) should I be worried?! Did he do this in nobel!?