Share your HQ experience!!

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone share some experiences with this company from a HQ perspective -or working with HQ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Only people who have previously been fired or laid off work in the home office. Let me guess, your sorry ass was fired / laid off from your previous pharma job and a LEO recruiter just reached out to you?

G. Branch and C. Posner were also fired from
    their precious pharma jobs too so you will fit right in! Oh, N. Tarentello and J. Rogers as well. You will fit right in with the leadership team!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. So guess I won't fit in. Heard that LEO is a complete amateur comp. Especially people (managers) at HQ are suppose to be complete r*****s...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LEO HQ... Muahahahahahaaaa! What a bunch of mf’ing incompetent jerks. To some extent I feel sorry for both the old and the new CEO. The old because she surrounded herself with fools and the new because she’ll start off being surrounded by the same fucking fools. I hope (for LEO) that she’ll get rid of all fucking deadweight at LEO HQ. Time will tell if she’s got the brains to figure what Gitte so clearly couldn’t.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only align with the above poster - if you are looking for an easy ride where people will do the bare minimum then Leo is the place for you. There is no leadership or vision. Mediocracy run off the mill no striving to do better be better. Hate that I have wasted years of my career in this ....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the worst fucking sewer! Incompetent jerks all around.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Snowflake: Quit whining!! Marky Mark

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meow...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blow me