Share your pathetic zoetis rep story.....

Discussion in 'Pfizer Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 9:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today I followed my zoetis rep into an account that switched to me a few months ago. He must have been desperate because when the doctor invited me back after he left the doctor was laughing at how pathetic he was...... Said his manager was after him due to losing the business, mind you he is "key" accounts rep, he then went on to say that zoetis had the most advanced lepto on the market and put the most into R&D for lepto too.... All others were just saying they did. Cute! Lucky he wasn't waiting outside because I was gonna offer him a tissue! I wonder what phase of training zoetis teaches the sympathy sales call.... Get a life loser!

And as for zoetis having the most advanced lepto... If that's the case then why does your detailer reference the Moore study for safety when your vaccine wasn't even used in it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a stupid post... are you kidding me... get a life you burned troll...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've got a zoetis rep that did the same thing earlier this year. He played the hard times role after he lost the business..... Pathetic!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had one that was going through a divorce and his wife beat him up. He played the domestic violence card and divorce card.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I once arm wrestled Tom Melendez and I lost.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vets aren't Doctors and you have a job for a tool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Zoetis rep is very helpful. She is professional and addresses any administrative issues that develop with her company and my practice.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well great. Ask her to be helpful and pull PH6 out of her ass. Oh wait , she may be able to find it by 2016.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont you love Internet trolls? I've got a $100 that says that you really wish you had a job as good as the "pathletic" Zoetis rep.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all Z reps pathetic. EVERY company has a few!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the fuck is zoetis?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company formerly known as Pfizer Animal Health, before that SmithKline Beecham,before that I forget. Whenever I run into someone I've known for years I just wait for them to tell me what the hell weird name company they work for now..

Besides 99% of the reps I know are not pathetic. The companies they work for are.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you showing your ignorance? You are posting on a Veterinary Health Company site and you are asking who Zoetis is? If you don't know who the leading animal health company in the world is why are you posting inane and naive comments? TO answer your question, Zoetis is the company that realizes you are the village idiot. my guess is that you are a newbie distributor and if you don't see a company name on your monthly flyer you have no concept that they exist. Did I mention you are an idiot?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Wonder what Dr Gossip A Lot says about you after you've slithered out of the building ? Probably switched because the big Z won't match your companies discounts and throwaways..don't worry they'll switch away from you when quality survives and your price doesn't.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest