Shatkin FIRST, Intra Lock Primary Distributor

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Erin "Moran" was younger sister Joannie in Happy Days, and later the star of the ill-fated "Joannie Loves Chachi". Maybe Jose thinks Chachi was Cuban and is still angry with Erin "Moran" for the split. Ahhh, memories.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, this genius Jose seems to like to relate everything in the business world to 1970's TV Sitcoms, so maybe that is what he meant by a "Moran". Good observation, PP.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless of how hard this idiot Jose tries to dig himself out of the CF hole, he fails with his moronic responses. Its evident that he does not have the intellectual wherewithal to defend himself. Maybe some of the things posted here about his incompetence are actually true. One thing he is not good at is rebutting the many people who post here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intra-Lock Lawsuits

Here is the power of the internet. Google the words above, and the top results are posts from this, CF website. Shows how effective Intra-Lock's Search Engine Optimization and Key Word marketing campaign are going. The most searchable information on this company is here on CF. Great job Jeff.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Intra-Lock Lawsuits

I just sharted. It looks like a "Blossom". Same quality as that new Implant.... Really disappointed......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Innovative marketing plan: While we can't sell our existing line up of implants, lets launch another line that will be just as impossible to sell. "The new Blossom implant fits into the product mix strategically right between the impossible to sell and unknown Index Implant Product Line and the impossible to sell and unknown MILO Implant line."
    Marketing genius. Forget about trying to sell what you already have, and launch something new to take away the already minimal efforts you put forth in the existing product line.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blossom was a great show. What was that girl's name? She's on the Big Bang Theory now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and hire a team of reps to sit at home and watch the grass grow, and a national sales manager who speaks a little English, understands a little less, writes like a second grader, and defames his reps who are honestly milking the company for their undeserved salaries.

Sounds like a great plan to me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahaha!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only idiot that posts here is Bob Meehan, who's never,ever held a job!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are several idiots posting here. The primary one who tries is named Jose Estenoz, he lives in Pembroke Pines, Florida. VP of Sales for Intra-Lock. Background includes working and being fired from Lifecore implants after they were bought by Keystone Dental. Hanging on to this position for dear life because at 70 years old, tough to find anything other than a social security check.

Jose Estenoz works for another IDIOT named Jeff Sakoff, he posts here under an anonymous moniker, from an IP address out of Boca Raton as well as an IP address at 23 Heather Cove, Boynton Beach, Florida. He spent time working at IMTEC implants before being fired and was then sued by that company. He is from Long Island, NY. Sakoff owns part of the Intra-Lock along with Fabio Constantino.Theiry Giorno, and Aziz Constantino. Shortly more posts detailing some these people as well as some of the doctors who have invested in this company. Very interesting reading.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this guy never held a job how do you know him? Isn't he one of your worthless, lazy, dumb, reps? If so, that means he must have held a job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he has "never ever even held a job" how was it that he worked for you Jose? If I didn't know better I would think there was a third grade girl posting, not the the VP of Sales. Its clear to see this Jose guy is a complete fucking moron. Makes no sense at all.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As Regional Account Manager focus primarily on lager volume accounts

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company still in business. Didn't they close down recently?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still around and still selling nothing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long can this go on?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor marketing, terrible management, undifferentiated product, over priced, well funded, established competition, zero to negative market growth for implants, why would anyone want to get into this segment?
    I guess it shows there are plenty of people out there with more money than brains. This operation is hemorraging money.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be easy if Jose was the only problem. If they got rid of him one of many issues would be resolved. Unfortunately he is only tip of the iceberg.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The two main players at this company are the most unethical, poorly experienced people I have ever met in my 20 plus years in business. A complete lack of understanding of the markets they try to compete in. A complete absence of any sort of business acumen or even business sense. Arrogant beyond belief with a perfect amount of just plan stupidity equates to a company that is failing miserably while they hemorrhage cash supplied by well meaning, but deceived doctor/investors.
    This company will blame the salespeople for their multiple failures when in reality this company had some very seasoned and historically successful people in their employ. Problem was the two Morons running the show are so arrogant they believe they know how to compete against extremely well funded, marketing machines like Nobel and Strauman. Three idiots in a 1200 sq foot office in Florida selling a 20 year old Brazilian implant are not going to have any effect on the big players. Time will illustrate who the idiots and who the smart people were. There is no reason AT ALL to ever consider working for this company. If you need additional information email me at geoshot@gmail.com. I'd be more than happy to share my experience with this terribly run abortion of a company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Straumann has 2 "n's" not one idiot. Also, "effect" should be spelled "affect" you illiterate imbecile!

Have fun on the unemployment line!