Shatkin FIRST, Intra Lock Primary Distributor

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Hose man must be taking night classes in English. Unfortunately he hasn't been paying attention because as usual he was wrong in his spelling once again. Learn the meaning, in English, between Effect and Affect. I got to give you a high grade for at least trying. Keep attending your English As A Second Language classes. In a few years you may have it down to the point where you can communicate in English at the third grade level.
    Once again Hose-a there are no more unemployment lines so it would be impossible to "have fun" on the unemployment line. They send a debit card and reload it every week. This way I can stay home and watch tv all day. Kind of like what you'll be doing shortly when your beloved intra-lock shit cans your old ass and your only income will be. $800 a month social security check. You old orange haired fuck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck? This Cuban who can't spell "moron" is now giving English lessons? That is funny.
    Stick to hanging out at the local McCafe, getting your free coffee refills, and scratching your lottery tickets. I'd be more worried about figuring out how to sell some of those worthless unwanted implants than teaching an American how to spell. Aren't you at a Florida dental meeting this week, try to sell something there so your company can stay in business a few more days.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posting on Cafe Pharma at 9:07 am on a workday! WoW, that kind of speaks to what I've been saying all along, that you are a LOSER!

If you don't have a job you should be attempting to find one vs. blogging on the internet like a teenager!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd be at the meeting too,if you weren't terminated for being worthless!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am at The meeting you dumb bastard. Look around. Looks like you're selling nothing as usual. As far as posting during the day there is this technology now called a smart phone- you can post without being in front of a computer. Wow.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reporting from the inside. $0.0 sales once again for Intra-Lock. Jose is pathetic. Just doesn't get it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at the booth across from this company. I can attest that these people not only didn't sell anything they were hardly even there. You got to be t the booth in order to sell anything.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in the row behind this company in Orlando last month. There was not any foot traffic from doctors at all. I didn't see anyone selling product. The only way to sell would be to walk to them at the conference rooms, otherwise it was a ghost town in the exhibit hall.
    I work for a software company and cannot imagine the horrors from these employees spilling out this board. If it is true, it's a shame.
    Good luck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a strange situation. You have an implant company that fails to sell anything. Literally this company doesn't sell a thing in the United States, yet they keep their management, keep their marketing manager, keep doing things the exact same way. The way that doesn't work. Even if they had a great management team, and great management, recent history shows that a new player in the implant field is doomed. I don't think the management at Keystone could be much better-experienced implant people from the large successful companies as well as Wall Street MBA's at Warburg Pinkus, about as strong as a management team could get. They failed miserable. Now take a semi literate arrogant engineer with no mainstream sales, marketing or management experience, a French dentist, and a marketing guy from a mini implant company, and they think they are going to compete? I have to wonder why they think THEIR company will be any different than the many failures that have occurred in the implant business over the last few years. This company is hemmoraging cash, and doesn't seem to be viable in any sense of the word. Even with great management, a start up implant company is a one in a thousand shot of success. Only example is Niznick, and that was not based on product, it was based on price-the lowest.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recently I stopped by one of my regular customers to see what I could fill for him. He mentioned that his regular rep couldn't get any of IntraLock's (IL's) 2.5 x 13, the doc said "probably the most commonly used implant, if you're using mini's". The savvy rep that I am did a little research and ordered some IL implants direct. I thought everything was going to be fine and dandy until the girl told me that they would have to be back ordered for about 3 weeks. I called the doc up and told him about the back order, unfortunately for IL the doc has gone with another brand, a brand I carry, good for me bad for IL :) Whats up IL? From the docs I speak to that use IL implants they all seem to like them very much, it's just that the supply has dried up!?!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe shutting things down, or having a cash flow problem. Or more likely don't even understand the optimum product mix to meet demand. IL is an abortion-a systemic failure-marketing, sales, HR, Order entry, CRM, Production, and customer service. There is not one area they excel in. Just a matter of time before the whole shit house goes up in flames. Sounds like it has already started.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't work out. The sales reps are selling implants and that is why they have jobs. YOU didn't sell ANYTHING and that is why you no longer work here. We do have KOL's but you didn't work long enough.

All of the other sales reps were selling except you. At the end of the day this is a sales job. You didn't sell and now you have no job.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Sales isn't for everyone. What you should be ashamed of is the continual embarrassing yourself for posting against a company that quickly realized that you were not a good fit.

If you spent the same amount of time working as you do on this board you may have kept your job.