Shaun out, Mark Crossley new CEO

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2020 at 4:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the koolaid, of course that’s what they are going to tell employees not to jump. With reduced sales Indivior would go under with a settlement, anyone close to the numbers knows this. $600 K is a drop in the bucket to what the government and other companies will want. That was Shaun’s fine, Indivior’s fine will come too!!! Others were let go in the past and they kept coming. Do I have to name them? Think of the money made on the film business, the last company that tried this and got caught, the fine was three times their annual sales. Let that sink in for a moment before you start calling anyone dumb.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical troll without facts. Duh!! Of course we know about the fines. And other than Reading the usually publicly available information, you know about sales how exactly??? My take is you have no idea about actual sales forecast numbers, nor anything strategically on the immediate horizon. You are either an outsider, With superfluous information, or insider with limited information because of your level. Care to say anything else moron??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice swipe at those actually selling and keeping the ship afloat. Going to miss Shaun.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not in sales but can very easily see them. You name your color via day, week, and or month. You better ask your Supervisor and or Manager to show you the real sales numbers.... LOL Here’s a fact for you to check, sales are down over 25% over the last three months compared to the previous three months. As for level, I’m in the top 200 are you? Or do you even know what that is?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top 200 LMAO

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are down more than 25% more like approx 40%. That’s according to a few reputable financial reporting , google it. That combined with upcoming DOJ , better question to ask managers is about when layoffs will occur. By Nov most likely. No organization especially pharma can or will take a hit like this & not do something about it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has the information on how many in management received stock grants? ST, MC, and who else?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking that corporate Kool-aid JO.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your response tells me you don’t know what it is. It’s a group of people within the organization that gets paid the most ( Top 200). Just for your knowledge there is a group called the Top 100 as well. Even though you maybe in sales you most likely aren’t part of either of these groups.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong Skippy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see. The people who f''ed things up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damaged people damage people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t have 200 reps, maybe 100 at best

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhhh that’s an old Reckitt structure & it wasn’t the Top 200, hell I used to be in it & I’m not sales (they weren’t) LMAO

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump pardon