shell game

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2018 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, cut budgets and samples and speaker programs and don't fill vacant positions (this is OK, too may reps) and move these expenses to Q3? Pay us more in Q3 and back pay us to June 1, Ill be OK with that..... This all sounds like a, yeah you guessed it, a realignment! I can see respiratory carrying diabetes, wait, what, that already happened. What division is safe, resp, dm, HSS, Onc, Mediimmune? I think these are all great questions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay us more in Q3? Back pay June 1st ?
    How does that make sense ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can bet your little paycheck nothing will happen to diabetes until Declare comes out and if it’s good they will be the safest sales force at AZ for a year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i need a pound of what your smoking!! Diabetes didn’t get their budget only Respiratory

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's true, why are the respiratory reps begging the diabetes reps to pay for their access meals? It's the opposite, you nimrod. Respiratory has had budgets slashed, diabetes spending spree is alive and well.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in resp. and my access budget is fine. I just set up a couple of speaker programs with no issue so not sure what you are saying. I am however significantly low on samples this month, like everyone else. I know that decision came from Symbicort brand team. Doesn't make any sense but as long as DF thinks it's wise, there will be no use arguing the point.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spend like no tomorrow because they ARE tightening the diabetes budgets in Q3. DM told us last week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big budget cuts underway. Failed execution by sales and brand leadership. This has been going on for 15 years and the shareholders are none the wiser. Not a damn one of these fools understand the needs of the customer or the opportunity for growth.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will cut the sales force before they cut the marketing or brand team budgets. Bank on it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ya because they bring in so much money!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brand budgets being cut as we speak.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many egos, too little strategic execution, too much focus on short term performance

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the American Corporate culture aimed at quarterly results and maintaining stock prices.