Shepards Cream Lotion

Discussion in 'Dermik Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2008 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Jergen's Lotion. You may find it works well for you too!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no substitue for Shepards Lotion. Please bring it back!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you tried our new Gold Bond line of products?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a compounding pharmacist in Ohio and have a few customers ask us to make something similar to Shepards lotion. After many months of tweaking the formula, we have prepared a lotion that one of our patients says is identical to Shepards. It also contains sesame oil as a main ingredient. If you areinterested in trying some, please contact us for a free sample, so lang as you pay for the US mail shipping. Our compounding pharmacy is Buderer Drug Co. located at 633 Hancock St., Sandusky. Ohio 44870. You can look us up at www.budererdrug.com or call us at 419-627-2800. Please ask for Jim or Matt.

Sincerely,
    Matthew J. Buderer, R.Ph., FIACP

5. KimS

KimS Guest

4-12-2012

I had called the Buderer Drug Co (A Compounding Pharmacy 1-800-259-6662) in Sandusky, Ohio. They sent me a sample of their Sesame Lotion and it feels like Shepards and my skin felt great. I have just called an ordered two of their 32 oz bottles, right now they are going for $17.99 for 8 oz bottle and $32.00 for 16 oz bottle with $7.00 S & H. I'm sure it is not the same exact lotion, but it sure feels great and I have been using Shepards since 1980.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so excited that I stumbled upon this thread. I too have used Shepards Cream Lotion for the past 30 years on my testicles. Please bring this product back.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a Shepherd that used to provide cream for the lotion. It came from my testicles, glad to hear it's working on yours.