Sherman will be the winner

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a one trick pony, lets see what happens when you get fired from Quest. You will be finished. I guess you will buy your own business at that point, no one else will hire you. However you are lucky to have money saved. Maybe you could invest in a drug rehab facility, you could be the first patient.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start giving back to the QUEST COMMUNITY all the money you stole while bringing the accounts to Sherman. Practice what you preach son.This will maybe give you the feeling of being a good person. Every thief gave back to their communities especially when they needed Tax write-offs. But how many got caught?
    Plenty! So convince yourself all is good by pretending you did nothing wrong. The good part is everything eventually does get exposed at some point son. Hope this helps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure who you think you are conversing with, but transactions with our team are win-win only, or no deal. We do the right thing, in all things.Trust begins with honesty, son, and you might want to take an honest look at who you have been associating with recently. The hostility you display comes from a dark place. On the A-Team, we value God, Family and Business, in that order. Give us a call, if you are ready to step into the light. Hope this helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughable!!! I was about to mention something but better keep it to myself. Wow, you are a piece of work. You do have quite a history. Which has been well chronicled, I'm sure.

Ending:

Head in hands crying.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do you give up, When do you accept the truth and deal with it? When do you realize I may have a little problem down the road? When do I admit that the postings were all correct? When do you move on by keeping Quiet?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To whom exactly are you posting these questions? Your train of thought has all the logic and sincerity of a bot on tinder attempting to acquire credit card information. The problem son, is this audience is populated by representatives of Quest Diagnostics. We are the cream of the crop in the clinical laboratory industry and our analytical skills can diagnose you faster than Dr Laura on a Starbucks bender. You best bring your lame game to some other forum. Perhaps you should give the folks at LabCorp a try. Just please don’t tell them I sent you. Hope this helps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are having a convo with someone other than your intended target
    HTH does NOT equal Urgent Care Man

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of ex-shiel people going there.Good comp plan?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4:08am!!!!! WTF?????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental nut = LOSER

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Josh or David speak to that erratic behavior mental case URGENT CARE MAN?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You best ease up on your slanderous comments, son. Your trash talk about a well respected professional says much more about your character than his. Not to mention the obvious fact that no one cares about your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, Quest should and does care. Current and former reps from Quest have taken business to you. This is not acceptable.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to be held in such high regard. To be one individual who is able to best a 15 billion dollar multinational corporation. Wish I could say the same about you, son. Instead, I am surprised each time that you make it past the verification question on this site. Hint: the larger animal is on the left. Hope this helps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dec 13, 2017 at 7:29 AM
    [​IMG]
    anonymousGuest
    He will hire all the sales people with new problems

The truth was a written13 months ago when the thread was first created.The vision of some was remarkable.Hope This helps

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very very nervous. Why? You never bend the rules or the LAWS!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you care? Two reps with SA now moving buisness there the whole time and Quest did nothing. They don't care why should you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BORING
    1. Get a life.
    2. Get some rest
    3. Get some release
    4. Rinse and repeat

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it matter what that fool maybe doing? Josh is ok with it.

You do remember that George and Teddy were doing the same actions as Trish,Nuwan,Etya, Steve and Afraz.

Neil was even better then those people. He had his accounts quit and go to Lenco for a year. Now when he gets to Sherman he can go get them and not worried about getting sued since the accounts left while he was on Quest payroll.He was always a step ahead of everyone else.Selling allergy testing was his main source of income. Quest was just for the salary and benefits.Hope this helps

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gluck is another smooth operator

Cannot write off bills at Quest therefore he is sending some samples to Sherman. Get the account familiar with the service.

He needs to stay at Quest so he can get his 80% guaranteed.

That is a lot of money to walk away from.

Quest executive think they have reps with integrity. The person who signed off on the package should get terminated.