Sherman will be the winner

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM
    [​IMG]
    anonymousGuest
    Is it not obvious after doing your speadsheet that something is awry? Doesnt it look obvious that many of the lost accounts have gone to a few labs that have deals with your current employees?

I do understand that you need proof. Dont your attorneys and investigators know how too do that?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is listening

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest is furious and that is why they will continue to manager out your remaining buddies

They will raise the pressure soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greasy?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was a great rep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend will always be successful. The plan he executed was brilliant.He moved business to Lenco but now joins Sherman. How you suing him when the business left Quest while employed? He was always a smart guy doing the allergy testing acknowledging that the clinical labs would be challenging long term. He would never do anything that was breaking the law. Now he goes to Sherman and moves the EX. Quest business to Sherman. He never trusted Manny or anyone else with his income.Lenny was a good friend and it was an agreement that was satisfactory for all parties involved.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must agree it was a excellent plan and done with nobody but himself. A challenge that cannot be proven to easy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greasy was always ahead of the little leaguers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My man Neil Wyman

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

-Who cares about this post and the Shiel (now Quest) reps who complain. $180 million deal is a small number over the course of many years. If Quest losses 5% of the Shiel business they still make a huge profit.

-I don’t see Quest wanting to give any rep legal issues if they gave a small piece of the business to Sherman then the rep the company. Too much money with legal fees versus the investment court costs. If the reps are still employed by Quest then there will be major issues that can unfold.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest does not care!!!!!! Give up with your childish BS

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prime example - TC and GI

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is that mean?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the Ex Shiel reps and company are being investigated for kickbacks to physicians. Public information.
    I would assume that they all will deny.
    This is getting good. Hey fraz, George, ted.. I am sure you did nothing wrong

Faz, thought no one cares and fake news?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am guessing that the shit is getting real now, does this make you nervous? I guess not, you did nothing wrong. There is no evidence to get because y'all did nothing wrong. Or did you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the Ex Shiel reps and company are being investigated for kickbacks to physicians. Public information.
    I would assume that they all will deny.
    This is getting good. Hey fraz, George, ted.. I am sure you did nothing wrong

Faz, thought no one cares and fake news?

NOT EVEN A NUGGET????

DO YOU THINK THAT STATEMENT WAS REAL OR FAKE???

NOURI AN IDIOT? YOU THINK HE KNEW A FEW THINGS?

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is NOT fake news, Tis is Official News. Good job fraz, tonight you should go out and really party like its 1999 all over again.

"The Brooklyn USAO continues to investigate a range of issues involving Shiel, including allegations of improper compensation (kickbacks) to physicians"

Now I don't think Fresenius would have made this public statement unless they felt it was true, and most likely have seen evidence of claim.

Uh oh!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is safe!!!

Your closest confidants will turn on you, or have already turned on you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't know who's initials these are then you have no business on this site.