Sherman will be the winner

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

basement boy getting schooled again!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The impact of a fatherless home environment combined with our current dysfunctional education system is what I’m depressed about. Now, I wouldn’t go as far as to call basement boy “bright”, but is he not deserving of some help from all of us who are more fortunate?

Listen and learn, basement boy. Try this next time:

“I don’t think it’s sad”. (period, end of sentence)

(new sentence) “They laugh in the face of justice”.

Or tie the two sentences together. For example:

“I don’t think it’s sad because they laugh in the face of justice.”

And of course, just say no to drugs.

Hope this helps.

You are frightened
    You are more stupid then frightened
    But in the end
    YOU ARE TOAST

Enjoy your weekend

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the nice things about being confident and secure in life, is that you aren’t angry and jealous all the time. You don’t need to make baseless threats to desperately try to prop up a crumbling self image or to bolster a weak and fraudulent position. Happiness is a state of mind, son and it’s largely within your own control. I hope you have a nice weekend as well. Perhaps your mother will buy you another Kiwi Smoothie. Hope this helps,

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re far from confidant and secure.

It can be said over & over, you are scared shitless, keep speaking about it. Just as you can’t keep your mouth shut, neither can anyone else.
    It really would be best to stop posting, you have nothing to gain.
    You also speak only of BK and grammar.

The multitude of problems are well known, some of which is stated by Fresenius. You can not deny that.
    Question is, how are you involved?

I think a group of people have the answers, I am confidant of that.

Enjoy your weekend

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The English lessons that I generously provide along with my insight and commentary about Burger King and the fast food industry are of far more substantive and of greater use than any of your childish crime fantasy and conspiracy theories. And that just scratches the surface when it comes to the depths of my overall contribution here. What about my medical referrals? Have you called Dr Laura yet? And what my expertise in the insurance industry? Have you found a provider for your Medicaid HMO? FFS, are you even studying for your high school equivalency?

It’s time to pony up some actual information and answers son, or STFU, once and for all.
    It’s looking a lot like you have just been wasting everyone’s time here. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael W, Love you Dude!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BOOM!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a nice weekend, SON

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best part of the story will be?

LOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you could only knew

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urgy man has fun posting about Burger King, Dr. Laura, basement boy...completely pointless crap.

He will sober up really fast when he is indicted for Medicare, Medicaid, and forgery. Let him post whatever he wants, he is hurting real bad inside.

Let’s not mention taking business from his current job at Quest Diagnostics and taking it to Sherman Abrams. This is pure greed!!! It cannot be said enough, it needs to be repeated until something is done or the government dictates that Quest fires him.

Haha, you know this is the truth Urgy Boy!!!

Wait folks, he will check the grammar and call Dr. Laura then go to BK for a fish sandwich.
    This will also be done on his way to Ottisville.

Whatcha who you call son when you get there.

I got you real bad, multiple people have told everything they know about what you have done,

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

——
    Delusional

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    ——

After all this time and all of this pointless noise, I would surely hope that you and your imaginary contingent will have finally “told everything they know” about “what you think I’ve done”.

The reality however is this.

1. You claim that I harmed Quest Diagnostics.

They disagree and ignore you.

2. You say that I will be “indicted, for “Medicare, Medicaid”.

Huh? Those are government programs, not crimes.

3. You claim that I committed forgery and other crimes.

I have never been convicted or even charged with a crime. Plus, I passed a background check to prove that and was vetted using the strictest standards in the professional healthcare industry.

Nothing is going to be “done” to me. This is all a symptom of your delusional state.

Now you are ranting about Burger King and Dr. Laura of all things. Have you even tried the new BK Bacon King? It’s delicious, son. And Dr. Laura is a national treasure. Her work has helped millions, many of whom have suffered, just as you do now. Try the sandwich, call the doctor, get some help.

Hope this helps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good thing for him is that he will not be alone.

He will concede like everybody else who gets caught doing criminal activities.

Hope this helps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.“

Hope this helps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were arrested, your crimes were posted. that is official. You did get a plea deal. yes, this is the truth.
    Let me tell one more truth. You committed Medicare and Medicaid fraud, you also committed forgery. How about physician payoffs and kickbacks? Fraz, simply put... you're screwed, & I think that is understated.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save your money

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toast

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More baseless slander. One can’t help but notice that you cut and paste years old news stories about fraud allegations in the industry, as if that were relevant, yet with all of your alleged “proof”, you cant reference anything about me. All you do is spew and endless stream of vague “wait and see” slanderous allegations. You are a joke, son. An obscene joke in poor taste that nobody laughs at and offends the decency of every good person that encounters you. Hope this helps.