Sherman will be the winner

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2017 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude give it a break. The water boy would love that job. He was a P/T worker getting full time pay and benefits. He was lucky to work for TS. He should have been gone years ago.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude MW sloppy boy not even PT!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One day he may laugh at every fool who believes he was the person

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A couple of old follies coming to Sherman. we all welcome them

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have some great champions with us now!

Make the lab business great again

Problem EKRA

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

You on the crack pipe?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

say's the crazy dude

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUDE IS NUTS OR MAYBE GOING NUTS

LMFAO

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Asshole

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the strategy of the most recent hire.
    Bring the account to Lenco while at Quest.

Sharp guy!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One day he may laugh at every fool who believes he was the person

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manny is a good guy taking care of the business til the rep joins.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for. Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering! People are divided into two categories. You can be happy with or without the first. The second are difficult to live with, but without them life is impossible.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you are worried

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eventually you can put the puzzle together

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why worry about Manny? Quest has no clue who he is. It has been 14 months and they still never figured out who Manny was. I think he is an excellent sales rep. who is getting all the old Shiel/Quest business because he is good rep.You would never put your job in jeopardy by giving Manny leads. You never would give account names and addresses of which you serviced for Shiel/Fresenius that did not like Quest service and was ready to quit. It was luck that Manny of Sherman would find them. It was never the intent for you to keep the revenue going for yourself, doctor happy and you look like a hero knowing you were leaving after the bonus was paid. The plan was executed to perfection because the EX.V.P. turned a blind eye, he knew he was leaving. Quest implied legally they had everyone restricted with non-competes and non- employments within states. The problem they underestimated the brain of all involved.I guess you win and they lose. Sound Familiar?
    Hope this helps!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s see, you post 1000 words of bla bla bla, and you sum it up with a statement about how we won, that was intended to be a criticism. Yes. That is very familiar. Got it, son. No need for further comment, Hope this helps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3:07 am you are posting and you tell me your are not afraid to get caught.
    Why worry now?

YOU KNOW IT IS ALL THE TRUTH

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't expect you to understand this yet, son, but I sincerely hope that one day you do. When you hit a certain level of wealth and success, you are afforded a level of independence that allows you to keep your own hours and to focus your attention on the things in life that interest you most and I happen to do my best thinking in the quiet early hours of the morning. These days, I have been spending a lot of time helping others and giving back to the community that has been so kind and supportive to me personally over the years. You should try to focus on the things that you are most passionate about and don't get hung up on winning, losing and money. Do what you love and what you do best, and the money will always follow. Hope this helps.