Shiel

Discussion in 'Shiel' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just getting in from a great night with friend and family. The steak and the Silver oak bottle of wine was an excellent choice. It helped me mentally since I lost my job and need to start the search. It was posted many times before,HOW MANY INNOCENT FAMILIES DESTROYED FOR A COUPLE OF SELFISH PEOPLE ?
    When I think how much time and energy I gave this company to end up on the unemployment line.
    Snow ,ice ,freezing rain and the heat. Why ?i guess the sales dept once again wins.

Good luck to all in their search for a new job

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold you head up high and realize you were an excellent employee providing for his or her family

Get out there and realize plenty of small family owned labs can use your service

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sarah and her team worked hard on the investigation

They know the picture was bad.

Their advice was to get rid and minimize the loss

They uncovered a lot of information that they thought was not there.

BUYER BEWARE

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tod
    Go to sleep.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has an agenda, FMS, as well as Hogan Lovells. The band was allowed to stay together and both parties turned a blind eye to the actions of these people.

Why? because that is how they got out of the disaster called Shiel. Lets not believe for one minute that synergies were not recognized and benchmarks were unable to be met.

They wanted Shiel off the books the moment December came around. If the sales department was fired, a sale would have never taken place.

What is next? Well Fresenius will be done with all individuals involved. i guess it appears that they dodged a bullet.

100%
    Zero chance this is over, feel comfortable Sal. You are the smartest and the best. Your probably saying to people, "i told you".

You helped Fresenius with their master plan. You were played, and fell right into the plan.
    Shiel needed to go!! And you helped the cause, not even a nugget right?

In due time these type of things take care of themselves. We will see what the ending will be. Until then enjoy your weekend, this is getting exciting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tod
    Don't go to sleep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I first would like to thank Sal and his team since they made me have the best 1 1/2 years of fun. I got to enjoy my family and make more money. I had a great summer like all of us but yesterday I realized that the party is over and the game is changing. I am a little concerned since they fired the entire organization. I assume Sal and Jim decided who stays and who gets fired. I am happy that I was a winner but then again concerned about who was let go. I read the previous day posting and most of it can be true. I do not believe for 1 minute that this problem is over because we were sold. I guess more sleepless nights to ponder what will be. Maybe the best thing for me is to leave since I know I will be micro managed out of Quest .

Enjoy the weekend

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All net

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke, all the praise going to the guy who looks out for no one but himself. And by the way, his leadership FAILED, not because of the team behind him, but rather the fact his lone warrior mentality still remained and the fact he aint all that bright, maybe street slick. Lets stop the b.s., bottom line is that he accomplished nothing and Fresenius recognized the absolute disaster they had on their hands, which led to where we are now. The worst that could happen is to once again be fooled by whatever he has up his sleeve for his next score, and I emphasize the word "his".

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's your problem right there. Getting your news from fake sources. You obviously lack common sense and have no idea what really happens behind the scenes.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would seem that you are irrated by my last comment. Good! Made my day. Loser!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why is HE still there? Why so untouchable??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a long ball game and we are in the top of the 5 inning

As YOGI BERRA SAID ITS NOT OVER TIL ITS OVER

I truly believe that a sucker is born everyday

The mastermind Nick Lee and many others

Why not Quest

If you know and understand the stock market you may have an idea

Shiel to Fresenius was like Sears is to WARREN BUFFET

Wake up but stay tuned

Quest got it for nothing

ASSETS NOT LIABILITIES WERE BOUGHT

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the last guy standing from 4 years ago. Smart ,professional and creative.
    What person here was as creative as him ?
    He was educated well from CDS many years ago

The difference was they were Smart and Got out
    Greedy pigs never have enough
    They think what they are doing is legal and they have a license to do so

I agree with the previous post

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember last Novembers meeting with BN

The famous words were developed FOR NOW

He knew that it was bad but he is a sharp guy that would never admit to anything

10 months later SOLD

Very few in the classroom truly understood what he said

Realize why he was hired

CLEAN THE MESS UP CREATIVE BY PHIL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bait is working like a charm
    ALL ABOARD

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many doctors work with small regional labs because they hate using Quest or Labcorp

I started my search yesterday

I am 100 % leaving

I had fun and did not work at all but now that I know where it is headed

NOT FOR ME

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give up, you won.Congratulations to all who were involved in this spectacular deal. I am sure there are a few people who made this happen, and those people need to be praised.Work hard and this will continue until you all are ready to hang it up. Lets all stop posting and move along.
    To all the Jewish People, easy fast, to everyone else Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Healthy New Year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.