Shiel

Discussion in 'Shiel' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU

I LOST MY JOB ON WED

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO I DIDNT, JUST KIDDING.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB should rot in hell

I should have left 4 years ago

I thought it would be good for me and my family

I get let go on wednesday and some asshole thinks it is a joke

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(my perspective)

Regional lab sales reps are extremely fortunate in compensation and flexibility of schedule. We have all probably felt fortunate, to some degree, for having the ability to generate income as an account executive.

Most individuals don't graduate from high school or college, thinking to enter the world of regional clinical lab sales. Most of us have varyinf backgrounds and sort of fell into this line of work.

Take a step back and look at what has been taking place in corporate America for the past 40 years. We are approaching legalized serfdom. We are basically, already there. Employees are being devalued and C Level is consolidating power. Unions are going extinct.

Furthermore, Employees are fighting amongst themselves over the scraps, while CEOs and C Level execs are accumulating true wealth.

Real change will start from the bottom - up.

Social and economic justice and freedom must be earned, otherwise we are relinquishing our children's futures to the ruling class. Wall Street, Oil&Gas, Silicon Valley, and D.C.

Stand up for yourself. Take care of your family. But don't loose sight of the real battle.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thing was so silly. Shiel has entered its final destination and the name will be put to rest. I am hoping that this has all ended. Love will conquer all. Just forget about the past and go forward with only love in your heart.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good bye Neil

much more money in skin testing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

noooooooooooooooooooooo furthest from the truth/complete opposite

should be thanked for helping many

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shiels Med Lab and all clinical labs assoc. with Frecinius are taken over by Quest. Final Shiels date is 12/31/2017.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to enjoy the moment with a real great national lab. The potential for some reps who have invented a niche market will stay. They have all the insurances ,cars, techs, machines ,psc's ,etc . The compensation will be good also. Everyone should thank Sal for making us a great deal. Nothing is changing.The management team for the most part stood the same except for 1.

SAL THANK YOU

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BG ,RM or Greasy are smart experienced reps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To effectively test for fraud, all relevant transactions must be tested across all applicable business systems and applications. Analyzing business transactions at the source level helps auditors provide better insight and a more complete view as to the likelihood of fraud occurring. It helps focus investigative action to those transactions that are suspicious or illustrate control weaknesses that could be exploited by fraudsters. Follow-on tests should be performed to further that auditor’s understanding of the data and to search for symptoms of fraud in the data.1

There is a spectrum of analysis that can be deployed to detect fraud. It ranges from point-in-time analysis conducted in an ad hoc context for one-off fraud investigation or exploration, through to repetitive analysis of business processes where fraudulent activity is likely to more likely to occur. Ultimately, where the risk of fraud is high and the likelihood is as well, organizations can employ an “always on” or continuous approach to fraud detection – especially in those areas where preventative controls are not possible or effective.

Once an organization gets started with data analysis, they usually find that they want to do more and dig deeper into the data. Modern organizations have increased management demands for information and the audit paradigm is shifting from the traditional cyclical approach to a continuous and risk-based model. Technology therefore offers a range of solutions, varying by the size and sophistication of the audit organization. From ad hoc analysis, through to repeatable automated procedures, and continuous auditing and monitoring, analytics provide insight into the integrity of financial and business operations through transactional analysis. Technology provides more accurate audit reports and better insight into the internal controls framework, and improves the ability to access and manage business risk.

Fresenius had no controls whatsoever, All they had were individuals like Peter Connelly who sat in an office and looked at the ducks all day. No proactive monitoring of anything. Brush it under the rug. Even when he knew problems existed he did nothing. And this is corporate wide, I see nothing, I know nothing.

Are you suggesting that nothing was found? You Did not sell the liabilities. So you do know that problems exist. And obviously Quest knows this as well.
    Now you are going to suggest that these problems were created by themselves with no help from individuals. One of Two things, you kept all this together to pull the wool over Quest (somewhat) or Quest knows. By the time the script is finished, Quest fires all involved and they have the business and paid a song. Remember "corporate serfdom" Fresenius damn well knows at this point exactly what took place.

I must give kudos to council, you think their job was to actually find the truth in their 10 month investigation When it really was the polar opposite, truth is not in the equation at all. Their job is to get the best result for their client. What did they tell Fresenius? Well, they said get this piece of shit off the books now! That is corporate law, I do not confirm nor deny....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thought out

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going out on a chartered fishing boat this morning. I needed to relax and think clearly. I cannot believe that Sal was able to get the sale's people a great deal from Quest. Then, I think of this past year, the amount of money we made with the freedom we had. I understand now things will change and do I stay? I also have been pondering for some time the investigation and is it the correct time to leave and make a fresh start at a new spot or just retire and become the teacher I always wanted to be. I got to keep my business due to personal service that I offered to my customers. I will no longer be able to do. The counting of butterfly needles versus calling Angel and telling him to send out 6 boxes. It will be a challenge. I need to think long and hard.

Thank you Sal

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish you luck

Think it out since the 1 year non-compete will be enforced.

Bio-Reference, Sunrise, Enzo and Northwell do not pay

Lenco, Quality, Accurate, Accu Reference, Empire, Dart, Sherman Abrahams, Acupath etc ????????

Stay and try it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My fellow co worker's who were not offered a position and were told to apply need to get the resume out and try to land a job this month since many labs are looking but now have a large pool of talent to choose from. Enough of the false hope. If they wanted you, you would not be in the current position.

Good luck

I am someone who was terminated.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to any lab, but ACCURATE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.