1. Foghorn hits NASDAQ in $120M debut as biotech IPO keeps rolling — Bayer drug shown to slow diabetic kidney disease — Another opioid exec heads to prison — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Shiel

Discussion in 'Shiel' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blood! you're gonna lead this family into the 21st century.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, its always the honest ones you have to watch out for.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many of the qml sales are crooks. most have hopped around from lab to lab. many are dishonest. especially the one originally from enzo.

maybe you have to be like these creeps to make money but who can live like these guys and gals with multiple lives and stories.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

enzo I think I know who you mean.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its good to be in something from the ground floor, I came to late for that and I know. But lately, I feel like I came at the end. The best is over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would imagine that you could could understand morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you ever think what a coincidence it was that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrigs disease.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shish kabobs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its all a wet dream

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like refried beans, that's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe their just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the flowers maybe going to jersey. bye bye navy yard.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't bring me flowers anymore

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you hardly talk to me as i walk thru the door at the end of the day.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the end of the day is 3:18 p.m.?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to bes (and has beens) don't count anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.