Shiel

Discussion in 'Shiel' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I was wrong, I would have thought that more people would have replied. Hmm? I don't know what to make of this. Are all of you sleeping? obviously, I am not sleeping. I am studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, I am back people. you ask where I was. Duh, I was studying it!!!!!!People I have told you in my other posts to get out their and do your job. you just gotta study, its not that hard.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's the bar?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

extreme 780.79

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are buying Labcorp.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street says the 2 guys that ripped off Manhattan Labs have nestled up to Shiel now. Hide your wallets!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do not know what you are talking about. Gluck bought a franchise and is selling hamburgers. He is out of the lab business. And , no please don't ask " are you kidding me" no I am not kidding.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there would be no food left for customers if this true

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, I get it. are you saying that he might have some issues? do you have any issues? Hmm, I bet you have secrets that you won't even admit to yourself! Btw, in the burger place Gluck also sells refried beans, and I cant figure out why the hell he doesn't just sell regular beans. I mean, are they that much better when you refry them? C'mon people you need to study it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many sales reps ready to leave.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love these one liners. Put some meat in your comments. Use your sales skills and convince me to buy your theories. And who is leaving, Top reps? middle of the road? bottom tier? No one knows who you are, so just tell us. Then and only then, will I have any confidence in your comments. You need to understand that I study it!!!!!!!!! Do you work for Shield? C'mon People stand up and speak your mind. Don't make pointless comments, we are here to learn, and the only way to learn is to study it!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now let me give an update for those keeping score at home. Gluck has been chosen to be the new pilot for Virgin Gallactic. For those of you who don't know, he was a pilot in the Polish Air Force. So don't expect to see him in any local offices in the future. I actually was in his burger joint tonight, and I heard him say "to the moon Alice" Hmm, it was deja vu all over again.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just thinking, how the hell do they grow boneless chickens?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you? sometimes I think about weird shit as well. tonight I was just thinking; if soy beans are green, then how in the hell is soy sauce black and soy milk white. This kind of critical thinking only happens when you study it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

expect labcorp or quest to own this company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stud-Bag

What the F does 'study this' mean, you're a douchebag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.