Shionogi Hiring event in Los Angeles Tuesday Sept 1

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Sep 3, 2015 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my honest opinion, this place lacks vision and professionalism. What I experienced on this hiring event was short of a joke.
    Speaking with the RM a black lady who visible kept her eyes down the entire time reading, and disengaged for the conversation- appeared to be nodding off into sleep. Seriously I noticed this, she was snoozing.
    Shionogi is ran by inexperienced managers who are being pushed through the ranks to management simply by being able to have some successes in their own territories. This coupled with their recent lay offs and turnover of people is not exactly a positive image for the company.

Some of the other candidates there were unprofessional, down to the fact they speak horrible and dressed horrible. One woman wore a short skirt showing off her legs and noticiable tattoo that she should have discarded years ago.

Not sure what this company is looking for but obviously it's not proven results and professionalism. Very disappointing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding that's why they are failing. Tom is a bumbling idiot with an inferiority complex

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shit stinks from the top down, if you take a job here take it because you need a job don't expect anything great to come from this psychotic group of dishonest people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so who is the suit with the british accent trying to play American businessman.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a slime bag. HR Brit with bad breath and body odor of a goat. ..Typical of the British

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is Australian, name is Pete D. good luck with that one, pure evil - immigrant who should go home and leave American business to Americans.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what I noticed was very low class about this company, they herded people in and both candidates for each territory were seated in the same room.
    then some went to speak with DMs and some went to speak to the RD who scuttled out of there early too busy to bother with interviewing anyone, didn't even put in a full 8 hrs.
    my experience with her was not good she doesn't say much, lacks conversational skills and appears disinterested in her job.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she is looking for another company to work for as she was not very positive about Shionogi.
    too bad, Shionogi paid a lot of money in air faire only to have such a bad atmosphere

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like someone didn't get the job haha

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and thank God for that, this plays blows ran by inept managers on an ego trip. everyone of them I spoke with hated their job.