shionogi NSM 2011

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meeting was a bit of a let down. A blanket and plug in coffee mug
    Is not ? We wanted 4 our really hard work! And for all the lame Haters
    @ this company...WE LIVE where u vacation! Congrats 2 Ipad winners! The
    Buzzer was rigged and the rules were BS!

GO YANKEES!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha! I love how there Shionogi parties had last lame call and lights up @8pm!? Laaaaaaaame!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where was the NSM?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maryland. Ya I can't believe no cool gifts for everyone. A joke compared to what other pharma gives their reps

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company needs to step up it's game if it wants to keep it top reps. We can live on peanuts!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

omyf#$%kinggod!!!
    we are hanging on to our jobs by a thread and you are worried about the gifts at the NSM.
    Pull your head out of your ass and look at the employment situation. It isn't Shionogi's fault that we got screwed by past mgmt. Be happy you have a paycheck you moron an protect your job...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you bitch about something important like how sales ops is too incompetent to put correct dr location and contact information in our ipaq's? If you don't like that you got a coffee mug--which heats itself--then go work for a company that gets you something fancier. Free booze, no matter how long it lasts, is never a bad thing. Go bitch to your therapist.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! It never even occurred to me that we didn't get "good gifts" at the meeting. I for one am happy to have a job right now. I am definitely more pissed about how Sales Ops screwed up my target list for this quarter and wish something could be done about THAT. It is far more important to me than some stupid gifts. Some people's priorities are all out of whack!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are darrell, patrick doing. Heard tryng to start a company.