Shire? (again)

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Abbvie brothers/ sisters:

We are hoping you try to buy Shire again. We used to be Baxalta until Shire came in and screwed up a great company. If you buy now, we will throw in our Sales Reps, Marketing and other people who care about patients. Our CEO is in the Canary Islands and sent us an email that basically says "haha - I don't care if we let people go - I am going on vacation!!"

We are priced to sell based on our financials (or what the books are saying - wink wink)

We would love to join you asap and I know we will make your stock rise. We did it with Baxalta!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if Kathy Kobe gets to fire you again.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another former Baxalta Rep here that is stuck in the disastrous company known as Shire. PLEASE buy us. Shire knows nothing other than selling pills with a 2000 pharma model. It would be great to go to work again and feel like you are actually accomplishing something for patients opposed to checking some type of antiquated Pharma metric. You could sell off the big pharma portion of the business (some sort of eye drop and ADD stuff) and focus on the immunology, HAE, oncology and hemophilia businesses. It would work!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

already spent a billion because someone blinked. thats quite enough.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SORRY NEVER WILL HAPPEN !! I saw you post this on Pfizer board also. How sad. The U.S. Inversion laws, Obama and DOJ caused the failed Shire deal, which in turn led Abbvie to redirect to Pharmacyclics and Stemcentrx acquisitions. The YUGE 1.6 Billion Shire break up fee we lost has already been recovered from superior product line. Shire would have brought little to nothing to Abbvies plate and would have been a big FAT disaster. We will NEVER EVER think about this failing company named Shire again !! We took the $54B for failed Shire and grabbed Pharmacyclics for $21B and Stemcentrx for $10.2B. That leaves $23B for future deals. Rova-T is the next Blockbuster. When shire got burnt on failed deal the stock plummeted from $262 in late 2014 and today is sitting @ $168. The $32 B paid for Baxalta was a big waste and proves these dumb Brits in Dublin are why Brexit and U.K. Folks are running from EU

Retired Abbott C Suite

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Damnit. We're screwed. Shire is the worst.

Currently employed Shire Sales (formerly Baxalta)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$1.635B to be exact.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW Another Baxalta rep ? What a coincidence. Answer me this tough guy
    Why is your NBU dead in the water ? Vyvanse and Mydayis is lackluster at best. Half your sales force is fighting the other half. Why are contract sales force pushing Mydayis instead of PED reps ? Why are Neuro reps calling on eye care for Xiidra ? Why are you trolls trashing Kathy Kobe ?

CASE CLOSED GOOD LUCK

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another thing, OBU is even worse ! What a pathetic company Shire is. I feel sorry for you
    (NOT)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for Shire and they suck I hope somebody buys them. Worst culture I have ever seen. They don't put there employees or the patience first. Bad decision on my part lesson learned.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Understood and agree. Uhhhh BTW Chief....Its "Thier Employees", not "There Employees".
    Also, It's "Thier Patients" not "There Patience". SEE YA LATER KID !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Grammar Cop,

BTW- This is hilarious because:
    It's THEIR not THIER.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, I saw it after I posted it, but i dont correct posts like morons do.
    You finally caught one, but hey, the suns gotta shine on a dogs Ahole sometime.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you still listen in, wow this going to be great. Man you are hands down a sociapath. You are crazist people I ever met. Did you break out of a mental hospital.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is biggest crock of shit I heard yet, you not making billions of dollars are you wouldn't be on this web site wasting your time talking about it. You really a mental hospital escapee, aren't you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see someone was getting high on their little foil again.LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooh, I know some lazy sluts who work in a nursing home wrote this bs. Not any individual s about to make billions.:D

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

;)
    I work at AbbVie not Shire. I am very happy here too. I was just messing with you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire leadership is the worst.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding! Anything would be better than Seattle management. Bring the layoffs on! I'm ready to get outta here!!!!