Shire is a joke

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Dec 27, 2018 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony was very excited. He had just landed his first pharmal sales role.
    On his first day at Shire, the ZD took him up on to the roof of the building and said, “I am going to give you your very first lesson in sales. Stand on the edge of the roof.”
    Reluctantly, the new salesman moved closer and closer to the edge of the roof.
    “Now,” said the ZD, “when I say, ‘jump!’ I want you to jump off the roof.”
    “But, sir,” protested the new rep, “there’s a huge drop!”
    “Do you want to succeed in pharma sales?” said the ZD.”
    “YES,” Tony said
    “And you trust me, don’t you?” asked the ZD.
    “Yes, I guess,” said Tony.
    “So do as I say and jump,” the ZD replied.
    Tony jumped. He crashed to the ground and lay there, winded and bruised. His ZD went racing down the stairs towards him.
    “That was your first lesson in pharma sales, Tony. Never trust anyone in Shire management!”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We at Takeda can't wait to layoff the primary care salesforce juveniles who spend time posting this embarrassing nonsense!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do OBU and NBU salespeople greet each other? “Hi. Nice to meet you. I m better than you!” See y'all in Nashville!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a NBU rep, I went to the doctor to see what he could give me!
    He said " Son, son, you've gone too far 'Cause smokin' and trippin' is all that you do"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate my boss. I cant wait to resign. Hes one of those jerks with an ambush style. You know, they guy who come to work with you and acts like everything is great. Never says anything negative all day. Then shazam, three days later you get a coaching report that you dont even recognize. Its like he pulled shit out of the air. Why no talk to me while hes here if he thinks im not doing something properly. Hes a coward and a liar.
    Hes also the guy that tells an account anything to get an rX, but does not consider the long term consequences for me. I already had one doc stop writing after this guy told him a bunch of false managed care info.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude: You need to go back to school and learn writing skills. You must be in NBU.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D