Shire Network Study

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire is systematically eliminating all Baxalta employees. Site and plant closures. Also employees are being notified their jobs will be moving, typically within next 12-16 months. I'm assuming this is to avoid having to notify investors of massive lay offs. Make people leave on their own and you don't have a negative impact to stock and no severance.

It's ridiculous how many in the technical community are impacted. I know this site is predominately sales but if we are not developing anything because we're all let go you will have nothing to sell.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Global Drug Safety in Bannockburn were given several month notice. Preaty much all will be fired by October. Some stay till March and then out. It happen yesterday

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regulatory in WLV has until Dec 2017 for most, March 2018 for some

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When headquarters moved from philly to Boston it was done with no remorse and hundreds lost jobs . They are sneaky with layoffs in the sales force as well and cut 15 or 20 here and there and call it a "realignment". I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. Definitely protect yourselves and start interviewing. Shire leadership does not care about destroying lives or jobs in the name of "good business"