Shire retaliates against UBS negative Glassdoor review analysis with positive Glassdoor review ad!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2017 at 7:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha Shire. You are so desperate to get back at UBS and make it seem like Shire is a good place to work that you post the one single positive Glassdoor Review in a new ad on LinkedIn:

If you want to feel valued and make a difference, there's a career to be had at Shire. It's #WhyWeComeToWork. shire.com/careers

"What I do ever day is truely valued by my boss, my team, and the whole organization." - Shire employee review on Glassdoor

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My God. Our leadership team thinks they are smarter than everyone. How pathetic. I mean seriously, just stop already. Stop trying to put a dress on a pig and spend your efforts trying to fix the problem.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice attempt at reputation management, but you haven't done a thing internally to address low morale and bad culture.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw mostly good reviews on there. They all seem to highlight the CEOs and managements leadership skills.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you now? how long did it take for you and your internal colleagues to write the reviews? I'll assume that some internal memo went out "encouraging" everyone to go onto the site and show your support for Shire. When that email is leaked, I wonder what Wall Street will have to say about it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the fired KK troll writing all the bad reviews.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, KK is ever since her latest "promotion". Notice how quiet she's been. No one can hear her from her cube in her condo.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember one year is filled with 365 opportunities. The majority of people who write posts on Glass Door are fired or disgruntled employees. That's the fact Jack!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True dat.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oddly most HR managers and Wall Street analysts don't agree with your fabricated comment. It is a sad testimony to how inept our leadership is that pathetic comments like yours along with attempts to manipulate Glassdoor are the best they can do.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so when results are what the company wants they reference it. when they are not what they want, they refute it. Got it. I see how shire got into the issue they are in.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same fired weakling is posting multiple time on G/door lying about Shire.
    Kathy's laughing at them. We all are laughing at them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you were NOT looking at Shire. Take this review:

"The Rise and Fall of Rom"
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    CEO

Pros

When I first started working at Shire, everyone was incredibly motivated, collaborative, and energized to get work done. The eyes of the organization were laser trained on getting life-saving pharmaceuticals to patients. We had strong leadership and development opportunities, and compensation packages were more than generous.

Cons

Since the Baxalta acquisition, everything has been disintegrating. In my almost 3 year tenure I have seen 3 reorganizations, 3 lay-offs, and there is another lay-off on its way slated for Oct 1. The upper echelons of the company are completely tone-deaf to the needs of the organization. We have lost 1 week of vacation, our personal days, and our summer fridays. No one is motivated to get their job done because they are all thinking they will fall victim to the next cost-saving measure.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pray for our Florida reps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed
    KK Troll

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pray for a brain.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All 20,000 of them??? Ha!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH? You must be one of those nasty NYC reps! Pray for Florida - AMEN!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree on both fronts!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

add in this review to the analysis....

"Associate Director"
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    CEO
    I worked at Shire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None I can think of. I didn't do proper due diligence before joining the company and dealing with a nightmare CEO and senior management team.

Cons

Incredibly tone-deaf, self-centered, and greedy management team and Board of Directors. The CEO has made disastrous acquisitions that have led to draconian cost-cutting policies internally. For example, they launched an open office themed office with free snacks, only to remove/reduce those snacks for cost cutting. Corporate travel internally is banned and domestic work travel requires a number of internal approvals. The CEO, however, takes chartered jets from Europe to the states on a weekly basis. Most internal budgets have received haircuts since the Baxalta acquisition and the Head of R&D, Head of HR, CFO, and 6 other direct reports to the CEO have left in the last year. PSA - PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.