SHIT meet FAN

Discussion in 'Merrimack Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what happens when your brain is washed and you don't jump when you should have.

And you go to bed at night now with stomach ulcers and thinking about whose asshole you need to attach your lips to in the morning.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, sucks to be you. Sorry

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money running out soon. By November there will be assessments of true need. What is not needed will be eliminated

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard about the losers with the scare tactics against Merrimack. I interviewed and accepted a position. The company has lots of money and resources. Salary and yearly bonus well over 200K. Product sales are going through the roof, hard to keep up with demand. You are a fool if you think the money is running out. They are adding people all over the place.

Please!!! Running out of money? Crawl back under your rock.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Hopefully they gave you 10,000 shares at today price. Mine are underwater :(.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey fuck nut.

I am came back out from under my rock and guess what. I WAS CORRECT!!

This place is a fraud and you are suck ass that helped create it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Potty Mouth, Potty Mouth. Too bad the best part of you went down your mothers leg.

Did you not get the memo, Gary Crocker is now in charge. This place rocks!! So what if we had to exterminate a few jobs with layoffs here at corporate, big deal. The Crock rocks!! Getting the place all set for the sale, thats what venture capitalist do. If we have exterminate another 20 to 30 jobs to get the sale complete, get it done. Going to be a good cash out day when it happens. Monster Jack!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious. Now I know I fucked up coming to this Vegas act.

Monster Jack. Hmmmmm. When the stock never surpasses 12$ no matter who buys it.

Monterey Jack cheese is what this whole waste of time will be valued at.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dude, I will pick Gary Crocker over you any day. Crocker is making this place a lean, well oiled machine. You simply fuck up getting out of bed in the morning. Gary Crocker is a rock star. With Crocker on the scene, 12 bucks will easily be surpassed. Ride the wave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok now take his dick out of your mouth and get a glass of water

and please stop smoking crack.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This stock is going down faster than Monica Lewinsky on Bill Clinton date night. Two bucks soon. You won't be able to buy a bottle of two buck chuck with a share of stock.

Hey Crocker, do something!!! Maybe you should clean house, starting at the top of the sales organization and send a clear message.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well anyone who has been around knows. These scenarios do not recover.

This ship has sailed man. But hey look at it this way. You felt like a big shot jet setter for a little while. You were a " mover and a shaker"

For a little bit.......now you're part of a failed mission where even in a buyout no one will want any part of your crew. And I am not even seeing a buy out

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I can assure you ....,,right now everyone is waiting to get knife.

The champagne bottles are empty and the party is over and the stock SUCKS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this is so Fn over. Customers and anyone I speak to all they talk about is our stock tanking and how we just collapsed.

We are already the shitbag talk of the latest failed investment. I guess a lot of other fools money thought we were a strong play once.

No we are not.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clover.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Tuesday be the day that Crocker ends our misery?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what I love watching the most is when SUCK ups tell people fake bullshit to try and secure their future.

These are the same people who gave themselves credit for wins that really were nothing at all.

Well it will be over soon.

And those options you have. Wipe your ass with them or your kids. Cause they're worthless

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will always remember the day that the vulture capitalist in charge destroyed our research team, yet he did nothing to the commercial side. I am now enjoying hearing about the panic and collapse going on with the commercial team. Hey vulture capitalist, maybe it is time to fire Tad, Sara and a few managers within commercial. Better stop the bleeding big guy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea this game is over. Now it's a matter of when and who and when again

And that stock well wipe your ass with it