Shit Show Sam’s thoughts.....

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Shit Show Sam, Apr 17, 2018 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I remember a day when this company was not a rudderless ship adrift in a sea of shit. GSK is a COMPLETE and utter SHIT SHOW and it starts at the top. I don’t need to name names, you know who they are.

You know where it started? When Gigantic Shitshow K completely confused the doctors by having the Anoro and BREO reps asking for the same COPD patients. Don’t reply with, “but, but, but they are different!” He’ll no they aren’t in the doctors eyes. The doctors didn’t want to invest the time to learn the difference so they went to Symbicort and Spiriva.

Remember transparency? Me either. This company is sneaky. They will put clinical studies and core messaging in a sales aid, that directly impacts another respiratory rep in the field, and how does that rep find out? When a dr brings it up and the rep looks like an idiot because they have no idea what the dr is talking about.

GSK is not forward thinking anymore. It has become a company that is reactive and runs in circles to put out fires as they pop up.

Shit Show Sam signing off.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anoro and Breo reps asking for the same COPD is fine. Glaxo is #1 !!!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, it is " GlaxoASmithKline " or " GSK " ........remember how it is pronounced, the "G" is silent.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a pure mess. I laugh at how great our medicines are while how awful the organization around selling them are.

Sparky is a terrible person and Ziggler has lost their shine. FLL act like COT zombies, SLL are barely knowledgeable of anything. Nucala might be in trouble. The overlay reps I hope for the best.

I hope this Sam can bring some words of wisdom. Can I get a boing?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually think both will get thrown under the bus by Trelegy reps-

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you had to go and mention my name. I laid back but yo just keep pulling me back in. Yep, it's me...Zigler! So Here is my take on our future in the Pharma division. Everything is status quo for 2018, no changes. By spring of next year we will be merging with another company..what says you? Yes, Not sure who but we will merge. If that doesn't happen by then, we will see a COPD division promoting Trelegy and Anoro. And an asthma team promoting Breo, Annuity and down the line Trelegy for asthma. Our geographies will no longer mirror. FLLs will be downsized however, reps are relatively safe. We have an Oncology product coming and the field is too lean as it stands now. So as I have always preached, go out this weekend! Count your blessings! Have a couple of drinks (if you live in Colorado, have a couple hits off the bong). Make sweet love to your husband or wife and enjoy yourselves. Zigler out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Son of Nostradamus has wild imagination.....now get back to work.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boing brother, boing. You are on the money (unfortunately)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've said the same thing to anyone who will listen. We need to reorganize our selling teams into Asthma and COPD. Only giving the IMPACT study to the Trelegy team will bury Anoro. Anoro Reps should be giving a secondary Trelegy detail and Trelegy should be giving a secondary Anoro detail.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anoro reps just got thrown under the bus. Breo reps were expecting nothing after that Shit hotel in Dallas. The message was perfectly clear that Anoro and a Breo the ugly stepchildren and worthless. GSK fucks up again What else is new? Hope they get enough Trelegy writers to make up for all the lost share to Anoro and Breo. Doubt it

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glad my trelegy Rep doesn’t work too hard. It’s beyond me how he got rated so high and received Trelegy. Doctors may read on their own though

14. Hot diggity damn I’m Shit Show Sam!

Anoro looked like a flaming bag of poo in the Impact study. Little bags of flaming shit are being set ablaze in various offices across your territory RIGHT NOW and multiple companies are holding the match. You will be tasked with stomping out those fecal fires like an old man stomps out the flaming doggy doo prank on his front porch.

So team Anoro, turn that frown upside down and jump into your Deerfoam or Easy Spirit slippers.... It’s time to start shit stomping with a smile! . Screw inflammation, right?

Shit Show Sam out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the big deal? Just promote Anoro for non-exacerbators and Trelegy for those with an exacerbation history. If a doc is concerned about pneumonia they can also use Anoro for their exacerbators.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn Shit Show Sam! You are one crazy mofo! You realize that there are already questions and doubts about the IMPACT trial? Experts already have serious doubts about the study design and where and when a closed triple should be utilzed. This query was published a few hours after IMPACT was made public. Not saying that Trelegy is not an awesome medication. I'm just pointing out that there will more than likely be a step care approach (as there has always been) to the GOLD/ATS guidelines. Just like when prescribing for diabetes, high lipids, BP, and asthma. In medicine you rarely throw the kitchen sink at every diagnosis. You evaluate the severity of the disease. You consider tolerability. Drug interactions, etc etc. There will be a place for LAMAs, for LABA/LAMAs and for a closed triple. There will still be docs who continue to prescribe ICS/LABs for copd. When all is said and done, Anoro will be a billion dollar medication and leader in its class. Trelegy will be a 3 billion dollar medication and Breo will continue its blockbuster status. Probably a copd division and asthma division to come. But not for another 8-12 months. Think merger people. GSK just hired an executive from Roche who's expertise is M&A. This was announced publicly this past week. So get out and sell your butts off! There will not be a rep layoff. SVPs and FLLs are in the crosshairs. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. Now go out and make sweet sweet love to your wife. Ladies, give your significant other a nice BJ. Life is short mi amigos! Zigler out!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ferls a lot like Lord of the Flies here!!! Infighting smongdtvteams, drama. Every team trying to get in offices and shutting colleagues out. Anoro team telling docs no need for ICS/Laba. Trelegy team posing as Breo reps to try to get into offices! Breo team totally screwed unable to get in offices and competition maximizing on Gsk dysfunction. Never seen such a broken model! Not sure this company knows what the hell they are doing. Many feeling demotivated and hung out to dry!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even with better once a day products GSK managed to annoy doctors enough for them to Rx 4 inhalation’s a day instead. How? Fake managers, pushing a fake vision.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insights on possible reorganization mid year? Surely one of the highly paid corporate ops people could come up with better alignments than this crazy strategy we have now!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! No re-alignments this year. Strategy is set and ready for execution for 2018. Next June you may see a realignment..but it will come by way of M&A. Look for GSK to merge. You heard it hear first.