Shitty raises

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they spent all the money for our raises on the 85 inch tbs and lobby remodel. This place is going down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? No bonuses at all?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got mine.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was happy to get something at all. Could be much worse

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if you guys figured out how to get products into the field for the sales force they would give you bigger raises. I think it’s time for this president to figure that out. We will never grow if you can’t get new products to the market. She has done nothing in regards to that. No acquisitions? All she seems to be able to do is name drop people. We need more than that if we are going to survive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's ramping up, god things are coming. Besides, we don't have that much market share to say we've sold all we can sell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the new president has given up on trying to retain employees?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's gone now?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another QE left but that department is a mess. I think they were saying that the bad merit raises won’t help retain good employees.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit blowing smoke lady. Everyone is passing is and we are in not way recovering. Go buy something please or sell us off.

11. Who left?

I was a little shocked to see that they hired someone from a well-paying job with CAI... what was she thinking?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a decent raise and a good bonus. Could be much worse.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are dropping like flies.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about cash flow.
    However, this is not a caster company with thin margins and little innovation.
    What is successful in one industry may not be in another.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly this. Stop padding the numbers, stop posting lies on Glassdoor to make yourself and the ET look better, and do something about the amount of people leaving this company. Leadership at Acumed is a joke.

When the reply to unhappy workers is "if you don't like it, then leave" guess what they're going to fucking do?