Shocking to see that Sun ...

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

portrays itself on social media as a company that is innovative, develops people etc.

To see what's posted on LinkedIn about recruiting and the 'new' biologics business is disturbing.

If all this is so good, why can we not keep our VP of Sales, VP Market Access, regional sales directors, field reps (including CEO winners), finance people and others from leaving ? And why can't we draw talent for Tildra ?

Someone needs to answer those questions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you are not of Indian decent. and can't see the big picture. Here is the big picture. Eventually the home office with smell of curry and everyone will be in great need of deodorant. Everyone will have a brown hue on their skin and black hair. All will be right with the universe and the building will be filled with mostly men....cleaning ladies will be allowed to clean up after the men. You see all is good...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you mean 'eventually' ?
    The third floor already reeks this morning!
    I guess what you mean is that the second floor and whatever gets finished on the first floor is quickly moving in that direction.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are getting their best recruits from Wawa and 7-11

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you seen the lame ass recruiter on Linkedin? She puts that Sun is growing...bahahahaha...no shit it is growing we are coming out with a new product. Just because we are growing doesnt mean the place is any good...I will keep double dipping thank you. Catch me if you can!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely.

'Growth' which is price increase driven, does not equal a company which offers job/career satisfaction. Definitely not the case here.
    I'm not double-dipping, but I've got my plan in place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and yes, that post by the recruiter was 'false and misleading' advertising.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is growing, and it's current upward climb equates to great long term employment opportunities.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahahaha ! That’s some funny stuff.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you tell us a little more about this upward climb (of what) and how you define great long term opportunities?

Tell us ... please.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah what freaking upward climb? The only upward climb I see is people climbing to kiss Abdhays ass to save their jobs from Indian takeover.

Seriously, this company has ZERO culture and ZERO future. Tildra is a failure even before launch. Fabs doesnt leave if it was going to be a success. What did he last...a year? Unless you HAVE to have a job do NOT come here. If you do enjoy the 1970s Lotus Notes program to get email. What a joke of a company. I heard they are bringing back voicemail, taking away cell phone reimbursement and ask you to find a payphone to get on conference calls and check voicemail....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the field rep jobs like? Are they remote enough that they are not affected by the corporate bad nuances? Curious.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fiekd jobs ...
    Well, I started here late last year and I'd estimate that about 1/3 of the fiekdcteam has quit since then. The interesting thing is that a lot of them were here under a year. That says something when people don't even go a year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter for Sun is a joke - Shaylnn - she is all over the place - Its clear she does not care about people

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any good areas for reps at Sun? From what I have read on here, most if not all is shit! I thought Opthalmics was an up and comer? What is the base like? Car or is that a pipe dream?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is all shit. Mcdonalds drive thru window is a better job. No car you get a bike or a long board. Your choice of color.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company and excellent culture,base,plan and company car. Small terroriories and good access.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats either total BS or its cynicism.

What kind of small company gets 150 responses, which are all negative, on a thread that's a week old. There's a lot of venom here towards the CEO. That's where it breaks down.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to ask yourself...why do I really want to go to Sun? Because, unfortunately, much of the negative stuff posted here is true. With the exception of the lame bashing of individual managers which is very unprofessional.