Short and Sweet

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 22, 2017 at 2:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like the tenure at Avatar.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That call was great today.
    So reassuring.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening to all the threads today?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so many openings in upper
    Sales mngmnt ?
    It's crazy here, like 12 + upper
    Mngmnt in the sales dept have
    left or been fired this yr.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deep throat here. Had a very interesting talk with CNN today. First, I am not the only one that was willing to talk and share names, dates and such. I was asked to verify others names, dates and actual sales calls and leadership practices. My favorite was a national sales meeting where a speaker spoke off label. I closed the deal. Timber.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's happening. Better watch. They are singing like canaries.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you !!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good For You !!!!

More should follow your lead !!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what's sickening? People coming on here claiming they are going to speak to CNN because they are disgruntled with Avanir. There is NO Pharma company where everything is going to be the way you want it to be. There are great sales reps here who could lose their livelihoods because of pieces of crap like the people constantly complaining about their jobs. Go out with some class. Go to another company and leave us the fuck alone. Take your vile, repulsive rhetoric and just leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, but will that stop the DOJ investigation? Wake up!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is sickening is reps at Avanir not following guidelines and selling at all cost. That's the shame. Nobody steps up as long as it doesn't effect me. While I don't like talking with CNN for different reasons. It's a serious matter when they and the Fed is looking at you. Management is a disgrace and they all should be terminated. Then looked at for prosecution. That's how bad it is. So get off your morale high ground. Read the post...nobody complaining about the job..they are complaining about a lack of ethics and morals.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNN here I come !!!

What's sickening is Avanir knows how the managers are harassing the reps for more and more scripts even when the territory has low potential AND the managers then put the reps on PIPS and HR supports this disgusting management behavior

Like I Said CNN and DOJ here I come !!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sick of the managers harassing the reps for more and more scripts when it is verified it's a low potential territory and then putting the reps on PIPS and HR allowing and embracing this illegal behavior
    These managers need to be shown the door

CNN needs to clean house as well as the DOJ

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire comment is ignorant and sounds like it was written by a fourth grader.

It is not "illegal" for a company to put employees on a PIP. Further, CNN can't "clean house." GROW UP.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire post is ignorant and sounds like it was written by a fourth grader.

It is not illegal for a company to put employees on PIP's. Further, CNN can't "clean house." GROW UP.

Better yet, why don't you just move on.

18. Arnie Johnson

Arnie Johnson New Member

The sign of canceling all programs has more meaning than you might think.I have see this before and their has been a breach of information in some speaker bureau policies. You dont shut that aspect of your business down just because.This is a rather large problem with catastrophic consequences, most issues in this area are due to a speaker going off label which is obvious, however once you slide that credit card for the meal, you now have an entirely new set problems. If you have completed a speaker program with this company no matter how clean you think it is, I would contact a lawyer, and take all kinds of notes to document what occurred.
    I have seen representatives sitting in front of a panel of federal regulators for weeks at a time asking questions about these such issues. And guess what Avanir does not provide you with legal counsel, you are on your own and its not cheap.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cancelling all programs means one of two things:

1) we are cutting budgets and running out of cash

2) the programs were a big violation (different legal and medical teams have different interpretations, but the weakest ones never got fired for saying no).

Either way, it's not a good sign.

Time to get off this sinking ship!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally Agree!!!!