Should I accept position with aqua

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2017 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should I accept position with company

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U crazy no way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never
    We are all looking for new jobs
    Getting out of here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you decide to work for Aqua, it would be most "wise" to accept the Aqua delivery system in your life!
    By doing so you can know your universal pathway, and this allows you to chart your future!
    Eternal peace and serenity will be yours.
    PLEASE don't be like some others who have rejected the Aqua delivery system, and are lost souls, with NO future successes. These people live in a vacuum!
    The benefit of having accepted the Aqua delivery system will ALWAYS remain with you! Wherever you may go.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never accept a job here any position

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run from this place.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I typically don't get on CP, but have recently been contacted by a recruiter regarding this company. Recently went through downsizing (haven't we all if you have been in this business) and wanted more information.

Usually the feedback on any company with CP is not favorable, but for those of you that have posted mind sharing what it is that you don't like about the company? The products seem old, but frankly where I live, there isn't much. Any pros and cons are greatly appreciated. At this point, while I need a job, I do have some savings and don't want to leap from the frying pan into the fryer if the company is toxic and unstable. However, I am a single parent and so this is important.

Thank you for any constructive feedback! Thank you!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person who keeps talking about the Aqua delivery system, is someone who is obviously obsessed over losing their job at Aqua. You post every opportunity you get to say the same thing. Notice, no one laughs at it?!?!? Move on kid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental illness can make one do strange things I guess...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While the Aqua delivery system is interesting, there is NO reason why anyone should 'laugh'' at discovering eternal peace and serenity!
    NOT accepting the Aqua delivery system does not allow for acceptance of eternal peace and serenity!
    Most unusual! This is clearly what mental illness is all about. Why would someone choose to NOT have access to their universal pathway?? Strange indeed!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike McQ says Come on board!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you made your decision to join us here? I'd love to meet you!

Little Tony Vegas

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony:
    I've heard nothing.
    But I'm glad you're still with us!

Mike McQ

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank- You so much Mike, for the kind words.
    Aqua is home, and I wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere else!

Love,
    Little Tony Vegas

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All seems to be well!
    Annie

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is so nice here, is that most of us are content!
    Mike McQ

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think it's the Aqua delivery system that makes you content?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I think so. Life is more secure now because of access to the universal pathway!
    Annie
    Mike
    Little Tony