Should I Stay?

Discussion in 'ZS Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are they refilng?

YOUR Z SALT GONNA BE A BOMB.

YOUR LABEL..NO GOOD..
    Don't use it for lifR threatening hyperkalemia

Warnings
    In
    CHF PATIENTS

WARNINGS
    IN
    CKD PATIENTS

AND PERAHPS EVEN LABELS SAYS IT MUST BE STARTED IN HOSPITAL AND GET STABILIZED THERE...
    PATIENTS POTASSIUM BOTTOMED OUT.

AND YEAH ..NEW BP GUUDELINES MATTER A LOT...BUNCH OF.MORONS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eric Long.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude why do you have such a hard on for EL? Don’t you have anything better to do

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mom.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for posting rhe end pointnews about Ardelyx....phase III.

We going to have this same.issue?
    Thank you for posting...this safety signal going to cause same issue for us

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are all so pathetic. Get a Life, your life is so pathetic it's embarrassing. You have lost all credibility when you're trying to group together ZS9 with the failed Ardelyx agent. completely different agent and stating that we're going to have the same outcome when all of our study saftey and efficacy is outstanding is absolutely unfounded and talking out your ass. Patromir people stay the fuck out of here and stop trying to cause rumors because you're concerned about your own shit Product once we launch. Seriously I dare you start preaching that kind of bullshit about our customers when we launch, you will lose even more credibility than you guys already have lost with your shit launch with your shit product . Check yourself.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re funny!! We don’t need to group anything. Your data is no secret. If you launch, you will have a very niche and somewhat to very restricted product. It’s all a moot point if the product doesn’t make it to market.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever! You and your ilk are and have been singing the praises of ZS-9 for over two years in my territory and you don’t even have an approved drug yet! The comparison to you and Ardelyx isn’t much of a stretch considering your formulation is heavy metal based, uses sodium as an exchange agent and elevates overall volume retention and increases blood pressure in a very fragile and delicate patient! Yes the data your company has squimishly released has been good and selective! It’s the data you haven’t released that will be your downfall...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ih my goodness..have u seen the posts on iur parent company's website..they are predicting major shake-ups...doing away with therapetuic areas..and got to a ckinic based and hospital basied roles..but everyone will carry the entire portfolio. Where we fit into this,??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the tea leaves...
    The tea leaves that ruud drinks from.

The party about to shake rattle n roll.

Word is we are like numbers on a bingo card...
    This going to be like a grab bag...sh...t show!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CKD patients will be "immobilized" by your Calcium Grenade. Patients will become a walking lump of Calcium, with veins and arteries strong than a lead pipe bitch..:):):)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Focus friends focus!

We are about to be killing it when we launch our drug.

It is just going to be us...no AZ launching with us.
    Who is this Ruud cat they are talking about above??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proof source douche bag! No data anywhere shows that no significant amount of calcium is absorbed after taking Veltassa, additionally there is data on file that Veltassa also pulls out phosphorus as well! Have fun selling Brilinata, because z-salt will never recover what the asshats at AZ paid for it! It’s all hype...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn! Credible source in Delaware tells me not filing again until January! Maybe streaming the sales force to anticipate low uptake of Tokelma! Going to try to bundle Brilinta and Tokelma in a tiered contract for preferred pricing. Anticipate a limited duration of use!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above poster..
    What do you mean by streaming the sales force due to low uptake of lokela?
    Do you mean reduction of our sales force?

I thought they were refiling this month.
    What happened?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above poster..
    What do you mean by streaming the sales force due to low uptake of lokela?
    Do you mean reduction of our sales force?

I thought they were refiling this month.
    What happened?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tokelma? Really troll.... go fuck yourself at least try and make it look like you know what you are talking about...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angry much! I would be too if I were working for AstraZeneca

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure not refling until january.

And yes..who wants to work for AZ....I am scared to death.