Should I work here??

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2016 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is not being rude. He is angry that all the reps at AMAG are miserable and the job market is so bad that people can’t leave. We are all paid about 50K less than other companies, and there is a 90% turnover rate. He isn’t rude. He is protecting you from trying to sell a “contract” drug. It is not a sales person’s drug. All reps should be SAMS. It is a commodity sale.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is not being rude. He is angry that all the reps at AMAG are miserable and the job market is so bad that people can’t leave. We are all paid about 50K less than other companies, and there is a 90% turnover rate. He isn’t rude. He is protecting you from trying to sell a “contract” drug. It is not a sales person’s drug. All reps should be SAMS. It is a commodity sale.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology is paid low bases with little bonus. 90% turnover

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am SO grateful I didn't take a job with AMAG. Holy cow! Seeing these posts and so many people all agreeing the company is awful, pay worse and that no one wants Intrarosa either? So happy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is spot on!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I JUST QUIT. It was the best decision I ever made. No amount is worth it with the messed up managers here. Do not work here. They underpay you and our speakers. They claim to be fair with market. Lies, lies, lies. That’s why I quit. My manager kept me from moving into positions that I wanted and was offfered. I was not going to have one person dictate my future. Get out and dont’ accept a job here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LI position has been filled by JR. She is from another company

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALL MANAGEMENT needs to be fired! This company is one of the worst in the world! AWFUL Management! Awful Drugs! There's a reason they can't keep reps!!! Read the boards over past year! Everyone jumps from this smelly sinking ship but the worst managers/reps that can't go elsewhere!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll