Should we stay or go?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don’t see why to stay or go? It seems to be all the same unless you get a play at a start up type deal

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am staying and not looking at all.
    So that’s one vote for staying for another year.
    You?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am staying. There is a lot of great compounds in the pipeline. Every company has their problems. We are doing fine. Grass isn’t always greener on the other side. There is a lot of people that have regretted leaving MNK and even some are rejoining. Best to stay. Bright future.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! LMFAO- you most be the dumbest person on the planet.
    You should get all the idiotic karma coming your dumb ass self deserves

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go! Please half wit. Tons of new data generated. You’ll see Sonorant blow up and be wishing you stayed. Many that have left are regretting it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is 9:10 who left are doing better. The 1:10 that have asked to come back are a minority percentage. Management loves to talk about the people who want to come back, but there are only a few and they are low performers. Sono-rat is a gamble at best. Unless equity is issued, there is no reason to stay. I can tell you equity won't be issued because MT and Fat Head don't value anyone below them. The equity given to high performers in mid and below positions is a joke, here have 5 shares for busting your ass. MT just got a 14 million $ payday and he can barely tie his own shoes and fails at 9:10 decisions . You can buy MNK and soon Sono-rat stock on the street if you really think either will go anywhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to give all equity. ALL!! Otherwise take it all and shove it. Either make people feel a part of whatever is you are trying to cover up or they will walk. I will be that rally cry behind the scenes. That I promise. I have a little voice here but it’s a voice that can help make the MNK world a little uncomfortable. Do the right thing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left before the layoffs came and have talked to multiple people who moved on to other good jobs
    No one regrets leaving that shit hole, worst management in pharma history. The ones still there are just trying to squeeze out a few more years so they can retire. If your young get your resume ready and find another company before the whole thing falls apart.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the right thing? Did that come out of a Mnk employees mouth?
    Mallinrant doesn’t believe in their product HP Acthar gel or they would do a real trial. They know it would fail miserably in most TAs.
    Sonokrodt is also partaking in the biggest price fixing fraud in the history of US Pharma.
    If those 2 facts aren’t enough for you to leave, you might best suited to stay at Solidcrap.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dip shit...do you even understand the definition of price fixing? I was enjoying your bitching and then you had to get stupid

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets see, hmmm stay or go- GO YOU EFFFING IDIOT.
    I left 2 years ago best decision I ever made.
    I am happy, life is better and making more and proud of the company I work for currently.
    All complete polar of the MNK or Sonorant situation.
    BTW change the name, still the same fat ugly girl friend, she's just in a new dress

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dip Shit part 2 - look at clinical trials.gov under Lupus. Please complain all you want because we all enjoy it but please don’t be an ill informed idiot

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many robust clinical studies are on they way. Stay focused on the patient! 2021-2022 are going to be big years of data sets. Don’t believe the jealous naysayers that are mad that they left this new company. Many are begging for their jobs back.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL yeah I’m sure. Name one person who came back

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There have been a few in the last 6 months. If you were internal, you would know from the employee announcements that are sent out.

So troll somewhere else if you do not have the facts in hand to dispute this statement.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s hard to believe that anyone would want to work at MNK at this point.

Unless you plan to stay forever which is crazy, why would you want to have the company’s name on your resume for a minute longer?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sarcasm is often misunderstood. This was a good example of it.