SHUT PPS DOWN

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being from the business, all we have to do is service our patients and they will continue to jump off the PPS wagon and climb aboard the other DME providers. PPS will be out of business in October.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To give you an idea of how much I dislike your company, I have come up with plagues I hope God smites your board of directors with.

1. Awkward. Every board member’s cell phone ring loudly announces their weight and also the day they’ll die.

2. Bathroom. The constant feeling that you have to go number two, but completely forgetting how.

3. Improv. Your first-born will want to be a short form improviser.

4. Popcorn. Your second born will smell like hot buttered popcorn. It’s not that bad at first, but eventually I bet it will be maddening.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Link re-directs to same board...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I think the point that the person who posted this was making is that out of all the company boards on here, only Pacific Pulmonary had to be treated differently because the outpouring of complaints was so huge. Huge and hard to manage because they were so long, and complicated and numerous. People really, really hate this company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While most CSR's are getting laid off, Chris Kane and company want to spend $$$$$$$$$$ this weekend at one of the most expensive hotels in So Cal. I wonder how many jobs that money could have saved? More importantly, I think most of the PCC's attending would rather have their CSR's than having smoke blown up their kazoos!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, this makes a lot of sense when the A/R is so out of control. They need to look at who has been running the show in reimbursement for the last few years. Middle management and up. What a fiasco. It's just getting worse and worse, and they are in Laguna...doing what? It doesn't matter how good your sales are if no one is collecting the money.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i live near it. this place is insanely beautiful and expensive. every year it hosts many elite functions for prominant financial institutions such as B of A etc..

oh and i guess PPS? i left the company many years back but still check up to see how things are going........can't believe they are at the montage. even for the so cal wealthy this place is elite. most local residents go just for a cocktail. BTW cocktails run @ $18-$25.

if they wanted to show diligence in keeping costs down this was not a smart idea.

incredibly inept management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they are just squeezing one last perk before the boat sinks......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like a possibility.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, no, no. Now that they are "crushing" 02 and cpap goals, they can afford these very nice perks!! LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geeze what a bunch of winers you all are. Jason, Russ and company have done a lot to make pps better. Just remember this is a sales company, from the sounds of things you all could not cut The mustard to still be there. There are many good employees at pps who care. They know how to work within a system.

While I agree a/r sucks and that is a Huge pitfall,we make a difference in the lives of people. There are people who love our pccs and our techs and our csr's. We have some very dedicated people who care deeply about our patients.

I am sure that all of you who post here are angre, because you could not do your jobs effectively. That is why you are no longer there, because you suck, have a bad attitude, and that is what showed through to the doc. It is ok to leave a company, but you really need to move on and see a shrink if you have this much hatred.

Jason, Russ, Megan, Jason, Dave Pete, etc, keep up the good work, some of us appreciate the struggles you have to put up with.

Might I suggest detailing some information on cf to help reduce the amount of negative postings? I believe it would be useful.

All the best pps!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really now.. hey JA time to leave the room and go down for dinner, that hotel puts one heck of a buffet...

LMAO!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sad that there are actual employees that are brain washed to this level. Chris, Jason and Russ have ruined this company. You say this is a sales org then tell me where we are to goal for the year? A tad south. These pathetic people should be measured on results and their results suck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nooo.. tell me this is a joke... nobody is THAT stupid.

Your just trying to wind people up, or in SERIOUS need of a reality check.

Not hateful or negative here, juuust keeeping it reeeeal...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seriously doubt that this was written by a rank and file employee. I smell management!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS is NOT a "sales" company, moron-it is a home oxygen company. That means patient safety needs to come first-but all the PPS dummies can do is figure out ways to break laws and regulations, because the every referral source knows they don't care a lick about their patients-especially the VA ones.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very true. it's funny though how patients come first but what happens when the tech is unavailable? the "sales" rep with absolutely no clue has to set up the patient. patient comes first when the "sales" rep is threatened every day to get more set ups by any means possible. patients come first when they're using inferior and outdated tanks. patients come first when set ups are ignored

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep telling you that it will be October when the change comes. Walgreen is looking