Si?

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2020 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they planning on taking 4q si away now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes you say that? Because it's not out yet?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s coming this week we just had to balance our check book first to confirm available funds.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fear mongering. Supernus is doing just fine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly that’s why everyone is nervous

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which part of “doing fine” is making “everyone” nervous?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone on here questioning the health of the company is crazy. The health of the company is great. If you want to complain about the bonus plan I'm all ears.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best bonus plan we’ve had imo

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonuses are going to be few and far between this year.

Frankly, I’m disappointed in Supernus. I really hoped they would make things right with us come the new year. Give all the reps a bump in base. I truly thought they were just waiting for the last year to end and had factored a raise into our salaries in the new forecast.

But nope. We got a halfa$$ed apology (if you can even call it that - “I’m sorry I had to do that, it was one of the toughest decisions of my career, I hope I never have to do that again” is not actually saying “I’m sorry I did that”).

And here we are. A month into the year. And no raise in sight.

Not the Supernus I thought I came to work for.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really think bonuses are going to be few and far between? I’m interviewing and looking for insight. I’ve been wanting to get into pharmaceutical sales. Is this a good place to start, at least?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a great place to start. There are few opportunities to break into pharma without experience so take any that you get. Bonuses will be earned based on effort and vise versa. If I were you, I would feel pretty good about coming into this sales force and being able to compete and earn very quickly with some hard work.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever you think Pharmceuticals sales is it’s not. You are going to get stuck in this business and I suggest you forget all about it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote this is full of it. The only people who bonus well live in areas with Medicaid coverage. It is NOT a level playing field. Trokendi is about to get generic xr topiramate competition which means market share will nose dive once coverage updates. Oxtellar is not a big money maker. Supernus does not pay you on every script in your territory, only on the docs they give you...for 3 months, which can and does change. No access to a doc? Too bad. You’re still held accountable to some crazy market share formula that wavers and is ever changing. They took docs in the middle of a quarter last year. Reps have got docs writing, then lost them, which means the company still makes money but the rep doesn’t. They dragged their feet getting 812 submitted, so if you come here you’re not going to have a new drug to sell for at least a year and probably not another one for a long long time. Pipeline and coverage is everything in pharma. Recently, I was told that Supernus has a bad reputation in the field and with other companies. Which might explain why a lot of people are still here. They literally have no place to go. I know people who’ve been interviewing for at least a year, with no job offers. Good, talented people. Also, they treat you like a child. Plan to room with a stranger every 3 months, learning a script while they suck any originality right out of you. Ride alongs are ridiculous. Get ready to be picked apart. If you can, start your career elsewhere. This isn’t pharma. It’s a snake oil company selling extended release versions of cheap drugs for Gucci prices.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is the EXACTLY supernus. Ride alongs are useless. Basically put a manager in a car with you for no reason. Also, the manager was in sales for a fraction of your time so they are beyond clueless. Coverage sucks so bad, you get calls from offices that you actually convinced the dr to write and the scripts are not covered.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that they waited until after the quarter was over to tell us that they weren’t going to pay us everything they owed us. But that may have already been mentioned on here a time or two.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A reps success has everything to do with their territory. You can be the laziest rep in the country but if you have an advantageous territory you will make a lot of money. In contrast you can be the hardest working rep in the country but if you have a terrible territory it doesn't matter how hard you work you will always be running up hill.

Some on here will try to refute this but at their core they know its true.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does OctellarXR cost more than Aptiom, Vimpat, and other Branded AEDs? 1800 per month is outrageous. Unethical, immoral and exactly what is wrong with pharma today.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t. I haven’t found anyone that thinks generic 30 year old drug experience from pushy reps with a script is worth anything. I’ve tried. I also lost thousands of dollars in q3 so I’m still pretty ticked off. Safe to say I’m slightly resentful. And as much as you’d like to, you can’t say that anything anybody said on here is a lie.