Sick and tired of some of these posts

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by a CM, Dec 28, 2015 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it's a free country? Because I want to see linde fail? Because I like to see many of the losers employed there suffer. All of the above? Yes please.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I almost forgot no more MMM's! Suck my front losers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just go away, we didn't care about you before and we don't care about you now. You have to be the most two faced employee LC has ever seen

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never heard anyone refer to the company name by the name of the whore from Laguna beach show but whatevs. Don't be mad you aren't good enough to be a CM.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey service reps out the door this Friday by 9. HCS get your care checks in stat. End of month we need some numbers. Csr get held down or we won't bonus. Get the cmn's in its end of month.

And slr why aren't you already out the door making your rounds for hospital discharges?

Losers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back and troll your rotech board.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike you I have lincare everything I have and they are still trying to screw me over. This lady is above that noise. Suck my front.

I've moved on the question is why can't employees of other center's and the lowly sales reps move on? Get a life people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a perfect example of a FAILED CM. you are a failure