Sick out on Mon 6/4

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 31, 2018 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is in?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds good . Count me in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in too. Can’t take the 2 Finance morons anymore. We must take a stand!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicken

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Jag-Off will be named Vice President of Business Destruction soon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jag-off & Prikash too

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m down

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J- Just
    A- Another
    G- Goofoff

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Poopy Pants will be the director.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vistex will be a disaster

SAP will be a disaster

Employees don’t give a flying fuck anymore. Just buying time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

couldnt agree more with the nobody cares statement. The parent company has destroyed the joint with shared services. doesn’t take a genius to see all the quality staff that has departed since shared services has launched. less staff, less pay, more responsibility. modern slavery has been cast upon the building. oh and you want 20 minutes to fill out a dumb survey? who in their right mind besides MB would consider this a great place to work? he loves the micro market, amazing sandwiches as he says...the place is a dumpster fire, and needs to be fixed. this is American culture not third world india.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad he spent more time and effort on bringing awful food in the building, over making his staff happy. Enjoy your Turkey on soggy bread.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MB does not give a crap. Survey is ridiculous. Ever since MK and EH left the place has went to hell. Will PC ever do work and stop gossiping and lying? Shame on MB for letting his behavior continue. All of Finance is desperately job hunting. Stay tuned for the next resignation...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The system conversation is going to be a complete disaster! Bad leadership and taking short cuts! Good luck closing the books next year!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Auditors are going to have a field day. Going to be hilarious. Please video tape it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

auditors are already wondering why people are resigning and they hired 2 morons.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on all of these child-like ideas for not working, you would probably surprise Taro management more if you actually all came to work and did a full day's load. You should have done the campfire idea, the pink slips were ready. Too bad.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many people have the work load of 2 people while your Uselessroller slacks off. Wake up!