SICK TO DEATH - WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To our Conceptus folks: Get the fuck over the fact that BAYER bought you and they were not, and still not a device company. Essure is a great product, but with only 12% of the nation awareness, I would say you could have done a better job of selling it. Just saying...
    If you are so unhappy with your job, MOVE ON! If you are the talented, hard working, god-like sales people that you all claim to be, people should be beating down your doors for you to work for them. Do us all a favor, and GO! GET, and don't let the door hit your whining asses on the way out.

Bayer pays your paycheck, and I'm personnaly sick to death hearing about how terrible this company is.....

Get on board, or get the fuck off the boat!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great product, passionate reps, global footprint

Interesting indeed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! We are waiting so much time crying about what Bayer isn't and what the amazing company Conceptus was. Did yall not notice that your company was bought out??? It wasn't that great, if they couldn't operate without Bayers' pocketbook.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!! Is there as much of an opportunity here as there seems to be?!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH thanks BH OR SR for once again reiterating
    again how you lead every meeting " I WILL FIND YOU A RECRUITER IF YOU ARE NOT ON BOARD" mean time keep shopping for a new job! If they fall for your BS!! They might be bedazzled by your fake charm and pearly whites "fake smile". You should have open calls friday because both you and Shelley are detached from the team you manage. How can you lead without being accessible. Of course no one will call because you lead by intimidation
    emotionally detached from your workforce. I heard that Shelley calls, "if she decides
    to have one" and CHIRP CHIRP because no one trusts her and she likes to talk about herself!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you suppose they're trying to accomplish?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why the two of them get along. Two asshole in a pod. I think they should consult this amazing recruiter that Brian keeps referring to.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To get the word out to upper management so they can see you for what you are. The only manager who cares truly about her people in California is Karen. She is a class act! And has been for many years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brain or Shelley, why don't you enlighten us since you obviously have NO faith in your sales force....

10. I'm sure!

I'm sure! Guest

Do you have any in them?!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are referring to Brian or Shelley, NO. NONE. I've heard that Brian is interviewing and trying to get out. His recruiter must not be as wonderful or amazing as he says. Can't seem to find himself a job, how is he going to find an entire sales force a job? What a fucking joke he is!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Essure is NOT a great product by the way it is harming thousands of women. Once the word gets out about that then let's see how bad your sales really get! Once the word gets out how harmful it us hopefully people will wake up! How can you sell something knowing it is harming thousands! That's a pretty shitty company if you ask me! I would run and def get off the boat!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please head back over to Facebook, where your opinion is supported. LAME!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not an opinion it's a fact! Then tell me how my essure made it to my appendix! Maybe you need some real training in essure bc obviously they aren't telling you everything!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should talk to you doctor about that.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is really lacking is leadership from the ABD team in general. It must be across the board that they are losing touch. When no ones cares about their people and they have the false impression the people leaving aren't taking lateral moves, something is missing. Wonder how any of the surveys we took turned out or if upper management has shared anything about that.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad, very bad. Which is why we have not seen anything yet. Didnt it end last week or so?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad, very bad. Which is why we have not seen anything yet. Didnt it end last week or so?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct! Bayer is not a device company and I don't consider a stupid essure insert a device. "ok doctor insert and look for black line" WOW your a superstar device consultant. What would they do without you in the room. PLEASE! But what if the doctor has trouble inserting? OH NO, what shall we do.. HAHAHAHAHHA

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"ok doctor insert and look for black line"
    We say canulate. Because we are smarter. At lease we think we are.