SICK TO DEATH - WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we have moved into quiet before the storm... again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a Conceptus a**hole. You couldn't sell your way out of a paper bag like of your counterparts. All your antics with Essure is what has ruined the image of Bayer in Women's Healthcare. Clowns, idiots, and a**holes oh my.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren't many of "those" left.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to see the acquisition was met with open arms. Seems "those" were never welcome. I'm surprised any of the device reps stayed at all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome ?!?! Every last one of them HATED "Phhhaarmaa". That's they way they referred to Bayer before they all quit. Complete with eye rolls . They all "earned the right" to be device reps and it all just fell in our Laps. Totally obnoxious ones left first. Hard to "welcome " that attitude. It's ancient history now. The whole fiasco could have been avoided.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before the layoffs and before the July joke of a mtg we were at LEAST maintaining business.PB and JS tipped the bucket though in the worst way EVER. Heard PB recently called a mtg to find out why our sales are not where they projected. SERIOUSLY? Did he need to call one more mtg to figure that out. If anyone at home office was actually listening to ANYONE in the field....for at least a year we have been trying to tell them. If the leadership was listening, they would have known this was not a time to muddy the water for our customers. Best way to cut spending would be to quickly ax the salaries of the highest over paid leadership. This would have been the best solution ever.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB and JS have muddied the water so much there is no time for a sales message bc we are busy defending the very bizarre ways our leadership chooses to 'help' the LARC market and advocate for women (wink, wink) PB and JS only know how to advocate for themselves. Meanwhile killing our business AND relationships.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great!!

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to turn things back over to Shelly and Sarah and let them fix this mess...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Welcome back Toby, you fucktard!

11. Toby

Toby Guest

Well good mornin' yourself, Sunshine, did you miss me?! ; )

I appreciate your typical eloquence and I'm simply trying to help you be the best you you can be that's all.

Take my advice, Screach, and apply Occam's Razor to your dilemma...

When it comes to Essure I suppose you could say Conceptus people are analogous to the coil itself. The longer they stay in place the more effective they become. I can't wait for the 15 year data!

I hope this helps and don't be afraid to reach out and ask them for assistance (pssst...don't forget to let the paracervical block set.)

Cheers!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny because last I checked... all of your homeboys are leaving or have left already. But... you would know that already if you had the "inside scoop." 'Butcha don't. You should change your fake name to fucktard like the last poster stated. Suits you

13. Toby

Toby Guest

I would love to see you make a consultative call on a doc....

Can you put the crayons away and act like an adult?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toby was a "manager" that was fired. Words do not describe his failures on so many levels. He is an unethical liar and I saw it in person for years. Sad thing is that now he is at home all the time to "raise" his kids. More like cause them daddy issues, like what happened with Toby. These poor children do not have a chance in the world, and the cycle continues.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody else love the crack down on reach and frequency? JS cracking the whip the only way he know how...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the plan was never to measure reach and frequency. What changed?

17. WOW!! I'm learning all kinds of interesting things about myself on this site.

For the record I was never a manager, I am unmarried with no children and, yes, Toby James is in fact my real name.

I am still an unabashed believer of Essure, Conceptus and the people that managed to create something extraordinary in the Obstetrical market place despite the disparaging things that have been said about each.

Is everybody there always this evasive about answering substantive questions concerning the product, people and organization? Do you always redirect when someone tries to hold you accountable?

As I've stated consistently I'll be happy to discuss any of these issues with you on the phone or in person.

Please let me know and I'll be happy to accommodate you.

Toby James

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will call you, just leave your phone number. Full transparency Toby.

19. Toby

Toby Guest

Is there any other kind...?!!

281-513-9476

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supposedly JS is checking some peoples call entry himself daily. Seriously? Now I want JS's job. He is now getting paid to check like 15 people's call entry AND make idiotic decision.