SICK TO DEATH - WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it funny that people are so miserable at Bayer that when I'm on LinkedIn, I see my colleagues asking recruiters if they have any open positions. Don't worry, no judgement from me... I'm looking too!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS and PB are having emergency phone calls with RBMs already in a panic over where they think sales should be of our wonder IUD. So laughable. Stock the shelves with loads of product with a buy in and then ask customers to put more inventory on their shelves of one more LARC. Home office is clearly so out of touch with the current healthcare environment. They must not have any concept of how many decision makers there are in offices now. Physicians can want a product all day long but there are many other players involved. There are physicians who have been forced to take a crappy product like Liletta because the profit margins are better. The product (Liletta) may suck but very few physicians are really in charge of their offices these day. Go ahead Jon, keep thinking we brought the gun to the knife fight. Bahahahahaha. we are bleeding to death and you don't even know it. The gun we have was a nerf gun at best.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

paul and Jon. You both should take the fall. Epic fail due to your poor decisions. The sooner the better. Launch would have been so much different if you hadn't rearranged all the territory's and had a price increase. Over and over again reps think home office can't be so stupid and over and over again you prove your stupidity is limitless

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hows Ky going? What a joke. Stock the shelves then try to launch. Jon and Paul should have to face the music for all their terrible choices. Too bad we can't elect our leadership. Hey.... There's a new idea. Who would you vote for ??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jon and Paul are seriously the biggest clowns in the industry. HOW IN THE HELL ARE THEY STILL HERE? Didn't they lose 1.1 Billion by getting duped by Conceptus. You can't fix stupid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im kicking ass with K...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think JS started until following the Coceptus purchase, so how do you blame him?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. I really mean that. However, if you have a territory that depends on formulary statuses you wont see a dime until 2017. During which time your manager will be up your ass. Won't matter that your M and S are continuing to grow substantially. It's all about K. This bonus structure will balance out but it is so unfair today. It does not take into account the diversity of our territory structures. Hospital based, 340 B, SP. etc. We are all solid performers and it's a shame that our IC plan leaves great reps in the dust.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS was here prior to the Conceptus fiasco. The blame for the demise of WHC is on him

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great reps can sell K and M!! The rest of you just whine - you establish the formulary, you can sell via SP (or if really good like me, convert to Buy & Bill), 340b is a losers avenue, but you can still sell there too. Get off CP and work you lazy, lack of talent toad.