Signature Times

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2011 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know of reps getting fired recently due to signature times?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm.... wake up dummy. Forest fires reps on a weekly basis for signature pulls. When DM's ride with reps in the obsessive nature they do, they check with reps to rat one another out and also dig into office staff to try and match up pod mates calls...... this is the scum of the earth managers showing their ugly heads. This is a common practice at Forest.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else do they have to do? They sure aren't offering solutions to help us, them, and the company grow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in the five years that I was with Forest (since moved on), I did not see anyone fired soley because of signature times. I saw stamps pulled for reps who were put on probation or who were on their way to being fired as something to build the manager's case, but as long as you are at *least* meeting your minimum requirements, you're showing that you're out there working and you should be ok.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% agree, well posted. and very true. happened to 2 of my pod mates, they spoke up too much and did not like the DM, to many orders and micro managing and they were finally casted off by the DM pulling sigs.....they could fire anyone anytime for shit like this. Gas receipts, sigs, time stamp, lunch drops, speaker programs, etc......it take a real douche of a manager to even care about these things but it is the forest way.